What's new

Solved Gta v freezes RGH when menu is loaded

A

Arak modder

Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased a RGH trinity and I decided to download gta v off of an iso torrent and it works perfectly, until I load a mod menu on. When I start the game up bypassing the plugins it loads and works fine but when I load a menu into the dash launch and start the game the menu instructions pop up and then the ROL middle light turns off and my console freezes I’ve tried switching stealth servers, diffrent menus, I tried to re download it but nothing works. Any help?

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Are you on the correct TU for the mod menu?

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sounds like your your on the wrong title update like stated above. Most menus that are floating around are for previous title updates. Any for the current update are paid and/or are included with stealth services

A

Arak modder

Reaction score
What servers come with a menu?
Sounds like your your on the wrong title update like stated above. Most menus that are floating around are for previous title updates. Any for the current update are paid and/or are included with stealth services

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
What servers come with a menu?
Ninja is one of them. And the only one I can speak of on here. It has African menu which is the best gta menu available for Xbox. I highly recommend it, it does cost a little bit more though. Well worth the money

A

Arak modder

Reaction score
Ninja is one of them. And the only one I can speak of on here. It has African menu which is the best gta menu available for Xbox. I highly recommend it, it does cost a little bit more though. Well worth the money
I found out the reason, apparently the TU wasn’t installed onto the game even though I downloaded it so I just went to aurora and installed it there

Top Bottom