What's new

Solved GTA V Fastest way to earn money

• Thread starter Janhardy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,823
J

Janhardy

Reaction score
hello guys! I am new to this forum and I do not know where the properly place for me to post a thread like this. To make this thread fast and simple. I currently have around $2M on my gta v online account and I would like to know what is the fastest way for me to earn money. I have a crew of 4 that can grind with me and earn money. Thank you!

H

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Reaction score
Pacific standard (+glitch)

Glitches

Play the event weekend (double RP jobs)

J

Janhardy

Reaction score
What is the PAC GLitch and PS glitch? Thank you for the responses!

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
There's a race glitch that currently earns me around $1.5 - $2.5m an hour.
Bookmark or join the race Geld.
Fill the lobby.
Everyone bets $10k on themselves. (Don't worry about this part, just do it, it's a short race designed for this glitch, everyone else WILL bet $10k too).
Once the race starts, lag yourself out by any method of your choice.
Complete the race alone and make $180-$260k.
Repeat.

J

Janhardy

Reaction score
Fill the lobby.
Everyone bets $10k on themselves. (Don't worry about this part, just do it, it's a short race designed for this glitch, everyone else WILL bet $10k too).
Repeat.
What do you mean by lag myself out? How do you lag yourself out?

J

Janhardy

Reaction score
Fill the lobby.
Repeat.
I also can't find the race geld

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
There are multiple tutorials on the Internet, including here on Se7ensins. If you aren't capable of using a search engine such as Google to answer a simple question, I fear that this may all prove beyond you. You'll need to show a modicum of initiative here, you cannot simply be spoon-fed.
You'll need a computer for most methods, but in the event of you not having access to one at home, even pulling your cable from the router for a second or two would suffice.

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Lol, Jacob. At least I hope that was a joke!

S

steven705

Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/VhekHZU-yk21n-e9vlhb4Q 

Lag switch is guaranteed to get you paid, but even if you don't lag out you can still win easily once you know the race. Count the checkpoints.[/QUOT]
any xbox one job links?

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/VhekHZU-yk21n-e9vlhb4Q 

Lag switch is guaranteed to get you paid, but even if you don't lag out you can still win easily once you know the race. Count the checkpoints.
any xbox one links

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I'm only on PS4, sorry. In theory, this would work with any job, if all participants were willing to collude. This works great solo, because everyone is doing the same thing independent of one another. The logistics of organizing 30 players for the glitch would be horrible. Have you searched for an XB version on social club? It may exist.

B

Bearded_Kn1ght

Reaction score
How can I lag switch? Very sorry for I mar really clueless with this kind of stuff.
Download netcut on your pc . You can use that program to lag your ps4 out . Peace

Top Bottom