What's new
I

ItsJMello

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello fellow modders, I have a few questions I’m hoping you all could answer in regards to me trying to mod GTA V.

First off I’m have 2 PS3’s both running FERROX 4.87 CEX CFW. One of them is console banned (yet to get a new CID) and the 2nd one gets online fine!

Originally back at the beginning of 2020 I had purchased the ExtortionDev mod menu off their site and successfully installed it onto my PS3 after converting my game from BLUS to BLES. I was able to mod GTA just fine until months later when Sony console banned my account leading me to switch to my other CFW PS3!

I am now trying to install the Extortion menu I already purchased previously onto my non console banned PS3 the same way I did on the original PS3 that was banned. For whatever reason when I load up GTA V it to the prologue of story mode it does not show I have the menu installed nor does it give any option to open it even after pressing R1+Dpad right.

Could this be because I need to get a new license key specifically for this console?

Also if I take the CID from a broken nor chip console I own to get myself back online on my other PS3 will I need to get a new license key to keep using Extortion menu on that PS3 aswell since it’s now running off a new CID then before?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
JMello

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m almost positive these menus are console specific. Meaning your banned console has the only auth to your purchase. Try finding a support member or the original creator of the menu.

Upvote 0
I

ItsJMello

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m almost positive these menus are console specific. Meaning your banned console has the only auth to your purchase. Try finding a support member or the original creator of the menu.
Thats what I was thinking but I figured I’d come here and ask because I’m sure theres other users on here that probably know more about the menu then I would haha!

Right now currently taking apart an OFW PS3 to use my E3 Flasher to get the CID from it and hopefully unban my JB PS3 that is banned! I will post updates on what happens!

Hopefully someone else can answer my questions above since you like I don’t seem to sure!

Thanks for responding though!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register