What's new

Solved GTA V Character Swap help

Pineapples

Pineapples

The One With The Weed | #Lifetime <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. I just gave myself money on my character. I havent transfered this character. The transfer went through, but after i took the picture for my mugshot. It says loading GTA Online and its a black screen. Its been sitting here for about 5 minutes and hasnt done anything. can someone help me out here? Idrk what to do.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You are either being banned or your character will need resetting. It happened to me too.

Upvote 0
Pineapples

Pineapples

Reaction score
Sin$
You are either being banned or your character will need resetting. It happened to me too.
Really? I litterally just did the transfer. 
Is there any special thing I should do after i reset to prevent myself from being banned/reset?

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? I litterally just did the transfer. 

Is there any special thing I should do after i reset to prevent myself from being banned/reset?
I'm really not 100% sure buddy, but i am sure somebody else would be able to answer you on that one.

Upvote 0
Pineapples

Pineapples

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm really not 100% sure buddy, but i am sure somebody else would be able to answer you on that one.
Well thanks for the quick response. It saved me a lot of time for trying to troubleshoot the problem. XD

Upvote 0
OneJZ

OneJZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Recovery wasn't done correctly, i actually don't think it's possible to fix without a rollback from R*

Did you have your social club linked while doing it?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register