Patched GTA V - Central Los Santos Medical Center Wallbreach

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yyriIoV.png

Greetings Kids,

Welcome back to The Dork Group's instructional tutorials.

In today's tutorial I will be showing you how to wallbreach Central Los Santos Medical Center. I have not seen this wallbreach posted here before - so I believe I am the founder of this wallbreach - at least here.
If it has been posted here before I will be glad to give proper credit to the persons responsible. My objective is to educate and to give users that don't know a tutorial for them to use.

This is another one of those wallbreaches that me and my friends used countless times, back when the game was new... and well, I kinda just moved on looking for other new wallbreaches. I have forgotten more wallbreaches than I care to remember, and that stinks when I try to get into those places now. So, now I am documenting what I find useful, or maybe not so useful.

It's a pretty small wallbreach, and there are limitations to it. Be aware of your surroundings - you can fall through the map in certain areas. It has shooting areas above and to the sides that I will point out, and it is a pretty useful wallbreach. Explore this breach and find something new. Feel free to use this tutorial however you see fit - but please be sure to give me some credit for pointing it out.

Console Used: PS3

GTA V - Central Los Santos Medical Center Wallbreach

Text and Pictures Walk-Through:

SDpLKN6.png

3px8HKD.png

N8BRNtQ.png

Location: Eastern side of the neighborhood of Strawberry in Los Santos, San Andreas.

XT3LBrZ.png

Climb the ladder to get to the first roof.

ArHC4Ye.png

Cftohr1.png

Head to the small wall (located in picture above).

SBkmEJ1.png

Head to where the two walls meet.

R4DOveX.png

Tjoy6HX.png

This method is a cross-between the "Stairway Method" and forcing your way in. If you find a better method, please let me know. Video shows the details a little better... possibly

w5BtPKc.png

If you see your character and the wall doing this - you're doing good.

EacvJ1A.png

xrg8LAn.png

6Yp8TmS.png

UL5bfTD.png

You can shoot out a good majority of this wallbreach. But, it does have some limitations. Video shows those limitations...

vLFDSkd.png

HHGQBmz.png

T0JVksM.png

k0wMETI.png

YYnaCTM.png

There is a fall through area. But, you do have to climb over a small wall to fall.

uv1MX9Y.png

HM52kkI.png

Bam! You're a Legend...

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. Be sure to give it a like if you have found it useful. YouTuber's feel free to do your thing, just please be sure to give some credit and support. Be sure to visit my Crew Links and other Website Links, for I will be posting new material soon.

as always... Game On!

The Dork Group website is now also hosting this tutorial.
GTA V TUTORIALS: WALLBREACH - LOS SANTOS MEDICAL

Other Tutorials:

Central Los Santos Medical Center Wallbreach
4 Integrity Way Apartment Area Wallbreach

124 Popular Street Bike Ramp Wallbreach
Los Santos Custom Wallbreach
IAA - FIB Wall breach
Union Depository Wallbreach (The Other Wallbreach)
Meinmacht's Wallbreach (Two Wallbreach Entry Points)

How To Glitch And Survive The Boneyard Survival Mission $30,000
LOMBANK Wallbreach
Solo / Invite Only - Method To Store The Merryweather Mesa Vehicle

Last edited:
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember one in the alley there near hospital aswell... but can't seem to find it anymore.
It was like the Ineseno Road breach .... it took me forever to find it again.

Anyway thanks for sharing this.

Will have to check out your other threads :thumbsup:

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember one in the alley there near hospital aswell... but can't seem to find it anymore.
It was like the Ineseno Road breach .... it took me forever to find it again.

Anyway thanks for sharing this.

Will have to check out your other threads :thumbsup:

I believe I know the one you are talking about. It's been a long time since I tried that one. Will look into it tonight. Thank you el jugador for your input. I am just getting the ball rolling with capturing wallbreach spots. But, I am getting around to my old known wallbreaches. I'll try not to post ones that have been seen over and over again...

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I believe I know the one you are talking about. It's been a long time since I tried that one. Will look into it tonight. Thank you el jugador for your input. I am just getting the ball rolling with capturing wallbreach spots. But, I am getting around to my old known wallbreaches. I'll try not to post ones that have been seen over and over again...

No worries, don't take much to help a fellow sinner ... or a point in the right direction.

When it comes to breaches, due to so many being discovered. Its hard to know what has or hasn't been documented sometimes.
And all you can do is (if you don't know), post it on here and wait for feedback.

Good luck on your ventures...looking forward in seeing your next breach.

All the best

Last edited:
Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually found that same corner on xbox one and tried so hard to get in but it never let me, I never tried it on the last gen, awesome find bro, keep on finding and sharing

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually found that same corner on xbox one and tried so hard to get in but it never let me, I never tried it on the last gen, awesome find bro, keep on finding and sharing

That corner is pretty tough, and the method isn't the most practical way to breach. But, if you see your head popping through the breach - you're getting there. It's a weird conglomo between "stairway, switch to backing in, and just brute force". Also, if you stand up on the little ledge once inside - you can run across the gap to the other side. My friend can get through and stay, but I always fall through once I reach the other side.

Anyway, thank you Rockitman - I appreciate the input... especially from you. You and Harry have hit a great majority of breaches already - but, I will try to fill in some of the holes. Thank you for your contributions also. It helped re-ignite my appreciation for wall-breaching. Take care & Game On!

Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

That corner is pretty tough, and the method isn't the most practical way to breach. But, if you see your head popping through the breach - you're getting there. It's a weird conglomo between "stairway, switch to backing in, and just brute force". Also, if you stand up on the little ledge once inside - you can run across the gap to the other side. My friend can get through and stay, but I always fall through once I reach the other side.

Anyway, thank you Rockitman - I appreciate the input... especially from you. You and Harry have hit a great majority of breaches already - but, I will try to fill in some of the holes. Thank you for your contributions also. It helped re-ignite my appreciation for wall-breaching. Take care & Game On!
Yeah, I got in it on old gen after you posted it but never could get in when I found it on xbox one, Glad you found it because I would have forgotten it, I found a few good ones at the military base I need to post, Thank you and keep up the awesome work

Top Bottom
Login
Register