What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

GTA V Cash Drop

• Thread starter ProjectElusive
  • Start date
  • Views 11,085
Status
Not open for further replies.
ProjectElusive

ProjectElusive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Elusive's Official Money Drop Lobby

Online Gamertag: CLOSED
MSG "S7 INV" for an invite, every 15 mins I switch out the people in my lobby so everyone gets a chance :geek:

Lobby Status : CLOSED

Post your gamertag or message the GT posted above :tongue:

Do not yell
Post legit once in :love:
Enjoy the lobby and don't disrespect others

Note that I am paying actual money to host for you guys so please post legit and keep the thread alive, as always enjoy the lobby :wink:

f0yaoj.jpg

Lobby will be open on and off all day today so please stay tuned, I will change the above preference from open/closed throughout the day.
*Note If you cannot join please be patient, due to all the requests I am not able to provide a lobby for everyone all at once.

Feel Like donating? Click the button below :wacky:

https://imraising.tv/u/projectelusive

*Donations are very much appreciated :rolleyes: They keep me doing what I am doing, if you decide to donate please put your gamertag in the notes :smile: Donations will help me keep the lobby going :x3:

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Elusive's Official Money Drop Lobby

Online Gamertag: Elusive RD8
MSG "S7 INV" for an invite, every 15 mins I switch out the people in my lobby so everyone gets a chance :geek:

Lobby Status : OPEN

Do not yell
Post legit once in :love:
Enjoy the lobby and don't disrespect others
Note that I am paying actual money to host for you guys so please post legit and keep the thread alive, as always enjoy the lobby :wink:

Lobby will be open on and off all day today so please stay tuned, I will change the above preference from open/closed throughout the day.

*Note If you cannot join please be patient, due to all the requests I am not able to provide a lobby for everyone all at once.

#3.1All threads will remain pending until they have been verified by a moderator. For a lobby to be verified you must meet one of the following proof requirements:

a.Picture/Video proof of your active lobby alongside a piece of paper that includes: username, Se7enSins, and the date of the thread creation.

b.An active livestream of your lobby with the following visible: Username & Se7ensins, or your gamertag listed in the thread.

#3.2Threads that fail to meet at least one of these requirements will be voided.

#2.9Members hosting lobbies within the GTA V Section are required, if asked, to give the staff their gamertag or social club account name. This will be for verification and prevention purposes only

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

Note that you are not permitted to charge for this or any other service, for more information please see themodded lobbies rules and guidelines thread.

Remember to report your thread to be opened or closed when you are beginning or finishing hosting each day, If you are a premium member you can also do this yourself by clicking thread tools and checking or un-checking the box beside 'open'.

Good luck and have fun

Deipotent

Deipotent

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite please! Sent the message.
GT Yeah Lets Not

D

Dillanmedina203598

Reaction score
Sin$
Sent you a message... My GT Fear My XYY -_-

R

Rowanw27

Reaction score
Sin$
#3.1All threads will remain pending until they have been verified by a moderator. For a lobby to be verified you must meet one of the following proof requirements:

a.Picture/Video proof of your active lobby alongside a piece of paper that includes: username, Se7enSins, and the date of the thread creation.

b.An active livestream of your lobby with the following visible: Username & Se7ensins, or your gamertag listed in the thread.

#3.2Threads that fail to meet at least one of these requirements will be voided.

#2.9Members hosting lobbies within the GTA V Section are required, if asked, to give the staff their gamertag or social club account name. This will be for verification and prevention purposes only
Hey can I join

Z

zzzexichorizo01

Reaction score
Sin$
can you invite me please Gamertag: zzzexichorizo01

RagdollBlues

RagdollBlues

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Extremely legit! :thumbsup: