What's new

GTA V Cash Drop Lobby! ~Sygmaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SygmaLobbiez

Reaction score
Hi welcome to my lobby, as you see this is my first one so please bear with me.

Rules

1. Don’t kill anyone! When you join my session I will teleport you to the airport.

1. After you get your money leave a message in this thread saying legit and leave the lobby.

1. BE IN PASSIVE MODE!

How to join?

Send me a friends request or invite me to a private voice chat!

Gamertag- Sygmaa v1

You only will get a invite if I’m online at the time dont post your GT while I’m offline and ask for a invite because you will not get in.

Want to donate? (All donated money goes to KV’s so I can stay online and keep hosting free lobbies!)

My PayPal-https://www.paypal.me/DakotaS6

Why Donate?

1. A modder has to pay for the stealth servers and KV's and a whole bunch more.

2. They are trying to keep these free money lobbies going.

PLEASE VOUCH! (Once received Money, post "Legit")

PROOF —

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

P

PandaWaffles405

Reaction score
i checked still no invite

S

SygmaLobbiez

Reaction score
Closed for now. I’ll host soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom