What's new

Patched GTA v Brand new solo store bmx or plane in facility or give friends money

• Thread starter East side Boyy
  • Start date
  • Views 26,583
East side Boyy

East side Boyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1 must own facility
Step 2 must have empty slot
Step 3 have a weaponized vehicle to take inside Avenger
Step 4 drive into Avenger
Step 5 hover over exit Avenger
Step 6 press X on exit Avenger wait 2 seconds hit recent activity then press triangle to get out car when you decline the alert
Step 7 hit recent activity again then you are outside
Step 8 call anything out you want to go in your facilty or go to garage to get bmx then go back into garage and sit in any personal vehicle then you're done

Last edited by a moderator:
kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens to the car in facility and the car in garage

C

crowcrow

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get the "recent activitiy" part...what do I have to do exactly? Can't seem to notice it to be done in the video...

Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get the "recent activitiy" part...what do I have to do exactly? Can't seem to notice it to be done in the video...
recent activity part is pretty well known for ps4 users you can find recent activity by pressing ps button go to gta on home screen theres an option for activitys

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1 must own facility
Step 2 must have empty slot
Step 3 have a weaponized vehicle to take inside Avenger
Step 4 drive into Avenger
Step 5 hover over exit Avenger
Step 6 press X on exit Avenger wait 2 seconds hit recent activity then press triangle to get out car when you decline the alert
Step 7 hit recent activity again then you are outside
Step 8 call anything out you want to go in your facilty or go to garage to get bmx then go back into garage and sit in any personal vehicle then you're done

So where is the part to gave friends money Or is that click bait To take people away from the other BMX post

East side Boyy

East side Boyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so what about the giving money to friends?
When you do this glitch have a friend that's willing to give you money upgrade a street car to the max without tracker or insurance you sit in that car it will go in your facility sell the car

So where is the part to gave friends money Or is that click bait To take people away from the other BMX post
When you do the glitch have a friend that's willing to give you money upgrade a street car to the max without tracker or insurance sit in that car it will go in the facility then sell it

Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When you do this glitch have a friend that's willing to give you money upgrade a street car to the max without tracker or insurance you sit in that car it will go in your facility sell the car

When you do the glitch have a friend that's willing to give you money upgrade a street car to the max without tracker for insurance sit in that car it will go in the facility then sell it
nice

bit of a poor mans money glitch buts every little helps i suppose

M

Muhammad Yaseen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep spawning back in my facility instead of getting off the vehicle?

Saygus

Saygus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep spawning back in my facility instead of getting off the vehicle?

same for me :/

What do you do exactly ?
When in the Avenger, hover over exit Avenger, then press X quickly join a recent job, decline the alert and press triangle ?

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This won't work for Xbox as our targeting mode don't work the way we need it to for this

East side Boyy

East side Boyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register