What's new

Question GTA V 1.27 Can’t get out of online tutorial race

B

brendan raposo

Reaction score
Sin$
So i have this problem we’re i create a character and then start the online tutorial and the race starts so as soon as the race has ended I get my cash my rp but then as soon as that ends my game keeps showing the street as if you just finished the race my mod menu works fine it can scroll but it just shows the street from the finish line view I’ve even uninstalled the update file and it dose the same thing with no mods at all if somebody could give me a link to a sprx mod menu that has the option to bypass the online tutorial that would be great. or a solution to fix this is nice to.

Last edited:
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
So i have this problem we’re i create a character and then start the online tutorial and the race starts so as soon as the race has ended I get my cash my rp but then as soon as that ends my game keeps showing the street as if you just finished the race my mod menu works fine it can scroll but it just shows the street from the finish line view I’ve even uninstalled the update file and it dose the same thing with no mods at all if somebody could give me a link to a sprx mod menu that has the option to bypass the online tutorial that would be great. or a solution to fix this is nice to.
Right before you start the race when you get out of the car and start walking over to the job circle set your rank to over 1500. this will make the game sort of freeze then you can pause and go to character selection. pick the same character and it should put you in a normal public session.

Upvote 0
B

brendan raposo

Reaction score
Sin$
Right before you start the race when you get out of the car and start walking over to the job circle set your rank to over 1500. this will make the game sort of freeze then you can pause and go to character selection. pick the same character and it should put you in a normal public session.
Will this work for The Galerium Sprx Mod Menu? I don’t know if the solution is different on other menus

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register