Solved GTA USB Hacks?

• Thread starter Open_Bird
  • Start date
  • Views 657
O

Open_Bird

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if there is any Usb hacks currently available for GTA 5 On line PS3 edition. I'm just trying to get level 187 and $8'000'000

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I would have to tamper with my console?

You would have to Jailbreak it to use any sort of mod for GTA Online. I don't even think USB hacks even exist any more; it's RTMing (like using Cheatengine on the PC) and file mods only(common.rpf for a 360, EBOOT.bin for the PS3), and both require a Jailbreak to use, so yes; You would have to 'tamper' with the console ONLY IF it can be jailbroken that is. You CANNOT jailbreak Super Slims. The lowest firmware possible on those doesn't go low enough. You CAN however jailbreak most Slims and all fat ones but chances are you'll need a hardware downgrader such as an E3 flasher to 'restore' it back to 3.55 which is required to jailbreak.

Upvote 0
tavaris

tavaris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never understood how someone could play a game that long and want to even be associated with a level that high. There are so many other games. Doesn't that get boring? Switch it up and never forget there will always be new one coming soon.

Upvote 0
junier016

junier016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never understood how someone could play a game that long and want to even be associated with a level that high. There are so many other games. Doesn't that get boring? Switch it up and never forget there will always be new one coming soon.
GTA is GTA people love this game. Is lie 3 in 1. You can do race, shoot, etc

Upvote 0
Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
...And once you get to 120, it is boring as **** tying to progress any further. The only thing that anyone would constantly play for is $$$$$.

Upvote 0
Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
please don't compare RTMing to using cheatengine.... like wow the logic.

Do they both not require memory editing? From looking it up, they do (although in different ways but the basic principle is there).

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register