What's new

gta tbogt mods custom 5.0 mods how do i make cars go mega fast and tank cars

G

GTAMODzz

Reaction score
Sin$
hey how do i make the cars go fast etc is it in the hand.dat? also how do i make tank cars ? cheers sorry for asking so many questions only just getting into it i love the se7ensins community :tongue: thanks for your help

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey how do i make the cars go fast etc is it in the hand.dat? also how do i make tank cars ? cheers sorry for asking so many questions only just getting into it i love the se7ensins community :tongue: thanks for your help
Well the 5.0,s already have cars that go raely fast and for the tank car i usaly put 999999 for the mass hope this helps :biggrin:

P

Perspect

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DONT MESS is right in 5.0 all the cars go fast except some drift cars, but to make then tank you need to open OpenIV and with OpenIV you need to open the common.rpf. Now go to data, then handling, extract handling to desktop, open it with notepad and from there you can edit. Now where it says mass you can change it to 999999 (like DONT MESS said). When your done save it and replace it with the one in the common.rpf. I hope this helps and i know this might be very complicated. You can also use this to get some help. :biggrin:

FelixLoveMetal

FelixLoveMetal

100% LoveMetal
Reaction score
Sin$
DONT MESS is right in 5.0 all the cars go fast except some drift cars, but to make then tank you need to open OpenIV and with OpenIV you need to open the common.rpf. Now go to data, then handling, extract handling to desktop, open it with notepad and from there you can edit. Now where it says mass you can change it to 999999 (like DONT MESS said). When your done save it and replace it with the one in the common.rpf. I hope this helps and i know this might be very complicated. You can also use this to get some help. :biggrin:
there are no drift cars in the 5.0 unedited

Top Bottom
Login
Register