What's new

Video GTA Sentinel XS Hellaflush Montage

• Thread starter Dopaholics
  • Start date
  • Views 339
D

Dopaholics

Reaction score
What's up everyone checkout this vid I made featuring My favorite car in GTA V The Sentinel XS

Also if You want an invite to one of My car meets hit Me up GT: Ix BodyCount xI

E

EL_QBAN

Reaction score
Siiick man, Check out the Intruder on game you can make it look VIP, one of my favorite cars. If you want to see how it looks, look up my instagram name "osqban" or you can just google it. I wish I could make videos like this, great work!

D

Dopaholics

Reaction score
Siiick man, Check out the Intruder on game you can make it look VIP, one of my favorite cars. If you want to see how it looks, look up my instagram name "osqban" or you can just google it. I wish I could make videos like this, great work!
Thanks Bro I will be releasing a vid showcasing the Intruder in about week so keep an eye out.

A

AdrianSD

Reaction score
How did you get that hella flush and stanced fitment? I like the way it's tucked. ( I'm sure it's not that hard, I just never had a sentinel )

We should do GTA car meets and what not.

D

Dopaholics

Reaction score
How did you get that hella flush and stanced fitment? I like the way it's tucked. ( I'm sure it's not that hard, I just never had a sentinel )

We should do GTA car meets and what not.
It's a glitch You have to shoot the center of your rim until it drops & Yeah You can hit Me up on Xbox My GT is Ix BodyCount xI My crew hosts car meets and drag race lobbies a few times a week.

Top Bottom