gta san andreas

Discussion in 'Xbox Games' started by mervboyj, Jan 11, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,365 views.

1. mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can u mod it from your 360?

2. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    unsure but i don't have enough ms points to find out pml

3. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Each xbox 1 game you download off of xbox live is divided in 18 parts. If you figure out how to identifiy the information in them you might be able to. These files dont seem to have the same characteristics as a con or live file so there might be no need to resign or rehash. I might be wrong though.

4. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    As of now you can't mod the files because they aren't broken up like the game itself, that would be like trying to mod maps off halo 3, won't happen anytime soon, or ever =[

5. ShadowxDynasty

ShadowxDynasty Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can't mod it. The downloadable san andreas is divided like he said in to 30 not 18 parts. They don't have a modding program, hex editor or anything to mod it. I tried every program, Gamin noobs AIO, hex editor2.5, e.t.c. The only way you can mod it is if you mod it for the xbox not the 360.

oh yeah and xombie, you CAN STILL MOD HALO 3 MAPS! You just need to find the right program like sandtrapV2 or johnson.i can put stuff on the map and mod the map itself. like i modded snowbound, foundry, ghost town, and sandbox so every map pack and map works fine.

6. andy7378

andy7378 Newbie

Ratings: