• Start date
  • Views 13,299
M

maxifrisson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey gamers :smile:
I am a CEO and i would like to know if there is a way to get more rare cargo (golden minigun, big diamond, etc) and how this system works.

Thanks alot :smile:

TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey gamers :smile:
I am a CEO and i would like to know if there is a way to get more rare cargo (golden minigun, big diamond, etc) and how this system works.

Thanks alot :smile:
Hey. Still trying to figure out if there are triggers to the special item phone calls. As of right now, my honest opinion is that it is nearly completely randomly generated. And, again, just my opinion, but also a bit buggy still, in its mechanics. I have picked up a total of 6 different special items, will let somebody else spoil the surprise as to what they are, unless youd like to know in a PM. There may be more, but so far i have picked up those six, held them for a while, and finally decided to sell them. 6 together netted about 800k, if i recall. I have had the phone call come in, gone to my office, found the item and had everything go smoothly. I have also gotten the call, gone to office, and found no special item in the available to buy list. Last night, i had my first encounter with just sitting down to make a normal buy, never having had a special item phone call, and there was a special crate ready for purchase. Ive read elsewhere that people think it has to do with the number of crates you purchase, and that the best trigger for specials is to always be alternating the size of the shipments you purchase. I can say that i never went after more than maybe one single crate at a time, in the very beginning, and after that i always have went for three per go. Doing these three per go's, over and over and over for the last few days, i have encountered the previously mentioned special item "circumstances". So, as to the repeated altering of shipment purchase quantities, i personally have had success with just the opposite. Going to give the alternating method a go here in a sec, will *EDIT* with any findings, if useful.

Upvote 0
M

maxifrisson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey. Still trying to figure out if there are triggers to the special item phone calls. As of right now, my honest opinion is that it is nearly completely randomly generated. And, again, just my opinion, but also a bit buggy still, in its mechanics. I have picked up a total of 6 different special items, will let somebody else spoil the surprise as to what they are, unless youd like to know in a PM. There may be more, but so far i have picked up those six, held them for a while, and finally decided to sell them. 6 together netted about 800k, if i recall. I have had the phone call come in, gone to my office, found the item and had everything go smoothly. I have also gotten the call, gone to office, and found no special item in the available to buy list. Last night, i had my first encounter with just sitting down to make a normal buy, never having had a special item phone call, and there was a special crate ready for purchase. Ive read elsewhere that people think it has to do with the number of crates you purchase, and that the best trigger for specials is to always be alternating the size of the shipments you purchase. I can say that i never went after more than maybe one single crate at a time, in the very beginning, and after that i always have went for three per go. Doing these three per go's, over and over and over for the last few days, i have encountered the previously mentioned special item "circumstances". So, as to the repeated altering of shipment purchase quantities, i personally have had success with just the opposite. Going to give the alternating method a go here in a sec, will *EDIT* with any findings, if useful.
Thanks body :smile: you can pm me if you want or if you found some good information about this and I will do the same. For my self i bought 3 cargo per go and in 37 command i only got 2 rare cargo call

Upvote 0
TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks body :smile: you can pm me if you want or if you found some good information about this and I will do the same. For my self i bought 3 cargo per go and in 37 command i only got 2 rare cargo call
Yeah, no problem at all. :smile: Feel free to PM if you need or want. To be honest, that sounds very close to my average too, if im understanding you correctly? 37 runs, 3 crates per run, im assuming to fill a large warehouse once, and you received 2 phone calls about special item crates during the course of that work? If thats the case, then yeah, sounds about like my average as well.

Only other thing id mention is that those special items should be sold off, from my experience, before selling your otherwise full warehouse. For example, if youre holding 110 regular cargo crates and 1 special item in the same warehouse, sell the special off first, as it has to go separately anyway. Then pick up the last regular crate needed to get you to 111 crates before you sell. This seems to maximize the "bonus" for selling a full warehouse in one shot. Again, this is just my experience so far, im sure i could be wrong about the particulars.

Upvote 0
M

maxifrisson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, no problem at all. :smile: Feel free to PM if you need or want. To be honest, that sounds very close to my average too, if im understanding you correctly? 37 runs, 3 crates per run, im assuming to fill a large warehouse once, and you received 2 phone calls about special item crates during the course of that work? If thats the case, then yeah, sounds about like my average as well.

Only other thing id mention is that those special items should be sold off, from my experience, before selling your otherwise full warehouse. For example, if youre holding 110 regular cargo crates and 1 special item in the same warehouse, sell the special off first, as it has to go separately anyway. Then pick up the last regular crate needed to get you to 111 crates before you sell. This seems to maximize the "bonus" for selling a full warehouse in one shot. Again, this is just my experience so far, im sure i could be wrong about the particulars.
Yeah i fill m'y first large warehouse by shot of 3 cargo and right after i put my last cargo in it i recived a phone call and i had to put the rare cargo in an other warehouse. And Thanks for the tip but i already did this :wink: but im a "lone Wolf" i filles my warehouse up all alone and i need tow bodygard to sell them... if you want to help me add me, my psn is: DropDlaSauce im from Québec so my english is probably bad sorry

Upvote 0
TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i fill m'y first large warehouse by shot of 3 cargo and right after i put my last cargo in it i recived a phone call and i had to put the rare cargo in an other warehouse. And Thanks for the tip but i already did this :wink: but im a "lone Wolf" i filles my warehouse up all alone and i need tow bodygard to sell them... if you want to help me add me, my psn is: DropDlaSauce im from Québec so my english is probably bad sorry
Sure thing man, ill send a F.Req. here in a while. And no worries, lol. Im from America, so my english is most certainly bad. Poor. Whichever. :smile:

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Just picked up 3 crates in a solo public session, switched session to full public session, lost my CEO status when I got in new session and got the call as soon as I spawned in. So I register as CEO, run up to my computer and NOTHING. Just my 2 warehouses, one (medium) full and one (small) 7 crates shy of full. So I ran into that scenario. Lone wolf here as well. I tried to sell with another player once and he didn't even make it into the plane in the time I finished my 8 drops.
Waiting for my next "Ultra Special" phone call again. Sigh.
Thanks a lot Obama.

Upvote 0
M

maxifrisson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just picked up 3 crates in a solo public session, switched session to full public session, lost my CEO status when I got in new session and got the call as soon as I spawned in. So I register as CEO, run up to my computer and NOTHING. Just my 2 warehouses, one (medium) full and one (small) 7 crates shy of full. So I ran into that scenario. Lone wolf here as well. I tried to sell with another player once and he didn't even make it into the plane in the time I finished my 8 drops.
Waiting for my next "Ultra Special" phone call again. Sigh.
Thanks a lot Obama.
Yeah i tried to sell a full large warehouse and i lost 2 millions cus à dumb*ss partner destruied my plane

Upvote 0
C

CMUKRules

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So far I've received two calls about special cargo... Raced to my office and just standard cargo appearing! Am I right I saying that on the computer it should have an option to purchase the special cargo?

Upvote 0
TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So far I've received two calls about special cargo... Raced to my office and just standard cargo appearing! Am I right I saying that on the computer it should have an option to purchase the special cargo?
Yep. Desktop workstation in office. Should appear in the slot where the $2000 purchase normally would be. Have had this happen several times myself. Also, had one just randomly show up without a phone call first, so keep your eye on that first buy slot.

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i tried to sell a full large warehouse and i lost 2 millions cus à dumb*ss partner destruied my plane
I'm an excellent pilot..on ps4 fyi. :wink: 
Yep. Desktop workstation in office. Should appear in the slot where the $2000 purchase normally would be. Have had this happen several times myself. Also, had one just randomly show up without a phone call first, so keep your eye on that first buy slot.
Called again ran and checked, nothing. FML

Upvote 0
TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

That sucks man. I hope its just early update bugs and it all gets cleaned up soon. Im going on my 3rd large warehouse now without a special item call, after having gotten an average of about 2 per large warehouse prior. Having stacked up the first 6 hoping for a bonus, i ended up selling them after a while, and the frequency of the calls seemed to drop to nearly non existent. Now, as said, 300 some crates in a row with not one special call.. FML as well.

Upvote 0
M

maxifrisson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes there should have a boutton that you can press after like 1hours of gaming or after you purchase à serten amount of cargo to get à rare cargo 

Lets team up you me and tacticallychaotic and we will be the best team... an army of three

Upvote 0
M

maxifrisson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Happend to me 2 Times yesterday... I hope they will fix this soon

Upvote 0
J

Jasoncutlass85

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
I found rare item yesterday:

99EA1276-0D5D-4E43-925E-2A70E1D52A19_zpscnkeu26a.jpg

Upvote 0
TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What the hell is this ? I thought we could get only the big dimond the golden egg the bigfoot suit and the golden minigun... this is awsome :smile:
Lol.. Theres at least one more as well, that you didnt list here, aside from the film reel. :smile: Spoiler? Or find it out later?

Upvote 0
TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Spoil idc i wanna know :smile:
:smile: You listed 5 out of the 6 that i have found, but there is a $30000 pocket watch as well. Sells for a similar profit as the rest of the specials. Not saying its the last or only other special item, but i have gotten some of these multiple times now, and have never seen a 7th, or unlisted item yet.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register