Solved GTA Question

• Thread starter Signature Power
  • Start date
  • Views 218
S

Signature Power

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would car spawns such as custom car spawning on the airport for example be located in the common or Xbox.rpf in mods that have them?Also if car spawns are in, where would you go to delete them or how could you delete them out to get rid of them? Thanks

C

cannedheat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been ages since i did anything like that but if i remember on the PC i would go into pc > data > maps and look for the area i'm interested in, they are in there. To remove them i'd probably just replace with an original copy.

S

Signature Power

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been ages since i did anything like that but if i remember on the PC i would go into pc > data > maps and look for the area i'm interested in, they are in there. To remove them i'd probably just replace with an original copy.
Ya I found it, thanks for the reply.

O

o M A F 1 A o

Mx3 - XMC
Reaction score
Always keep a clean master copy of anything you ever plan on editing.. why not just write a script? Instead using the common.?

R

rebel_cash

OG
Reaction score
Always keep a clean master copy of anything you ever plan on editing.. why not just write a script? Instead using the common.?
coding the spawns is more difficult than replacing .img files in the game files lol

Top Bottom