Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Load into GTA Online
2. Switch Session
3. Suspend Application
4. Switch back to GTA Online

You will load into the opening GTA Cutscene with a glitched out character, the cutscene will play out and you'll be stuck in place softlocked, if you find a new session, you'll restart the cutscene. This may seem pointless, but I still feel like sharing this incase this leads to something bigger
Post automatically merged:

Also, one thing to note. Joining someone will prompt you to finish the tutorial and will unfreeze your character but your camera will still be locked. + selecting join a friend will result in you hearing the death sound and being invisible in the opening cutscene

Last edited:
jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Load into GTA Online
2. Switch Session
3. Suspend Application

You will load into the opening GTA Cutscene with a glitched out character, the cutscene will play out and you'll be stuck in place softlocked, if you find a new session, you'll restart the cutscene. This may seem pointless, but I still feel like sharing this incase this leads to something bigger

Also, one thing to note. Joining someone will prompt you to finish the tutorial and will unfreeze your character but your camera will still be locked. + selecting join a friend will result in you hearing the death sound and being invisible in the opening cutscene
If you pull up your phone does it have an error message?

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, i was able to open the phone like normal
Ok the glitched out character and frozen camara sounded awfully familiar to and old glitch I made missions for

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you hit pause? I had a glitched character once and he was froze. But if you hit pause you could clearly see he was moving. Also if you can hit pause try going to the criminal mastermind starter pack and backing out. Or use the phone to call merryweather and see if they kill you what happens.

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you hit pause? I had a glitched character once and he was froze. But if you hit pause you could clearly see he was moving. Also if you can hit pause try going to the criminal mastermind starter pack and backing out. Or use the phone to call merryweather and see if they kill you what happens.
I can hit pause but CESP is greyed out and the only contact i had was SecuroServ. I could EWO via the options in the pause menu but it didn't fix the camera angle. Also to note that your character is technically level 2

One more thing to note, the race that shows up in front of you unlocks at rank 9999 for some reason

bruno costa

bruno costa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look what I managed to do:

Unlock the camera and I walked around the city normally

The minimap does not appear

I accessed my cell phone and internet, however, I can't buy anything, because the game thinks you're a new character with no money

I was also able to get to the bug story mode and the interaction menu disappears, the director mode has the black screen all the time.

Summary: I believe there is a lot to do with this flaw, however, it is something to be explored and I already have some paths.

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Look what I managed to do:

Unlock the camera and I walked around the city normally

The minimap does not appear

I accessed my cell phone and internet, however, I can't buy anything, because the game thinks you're a new character with no money

I was also able to get to the bug story mode and the interaction menu disappears, the director mode has the black screen all the time.

Summary: I believe there is a lot to do with this flaw, however, it is something to be explored and I already have some paths.
If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you unlock the camera?

bruno costa

bruno costa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you unlock the camera?
1. Load into GTA Online
2. Switch Session
3. Suspend Application
5. wait for the tutorial until the point you get out of the car
6. press start go to GTA ONLINE tab, then go to settings and commit suicide.

Note: you will have the camera unlocked,

the minimap also disappears.

Last edited:
bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Load into GTA Online
2. Switch Session
3. Suspend Application
5. wait for the tutorial until the point you get out of the car
6. press start go to GTA ONLINE tab, then go to settings and commit suicide.

Note: you will have the camera unlocked,

the minimap also disappears.

Going to the lester icon and watching the cutscene gives back the minimap

miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you kill yourself if you have no money to pay for it? i keep getting 0$

JXF

JXF

Reaction score
Sin$
1. Load into GTA Online
2. Switch Session
3. Suspend Application

Can this be done on Xbox?

O

OgamiTheFckinBird

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a way to do this a while back where you would be in character select and one of your characters would be replaced with a new one (temporarily). If you clicked on that character you would load into gta online with the intro and everything would play as normal as if you just started fresh. Once you quit game and cleared cache old character would return. Real weird. Didnt think much of it. I have a video saved that I made. Ill do some digging to find it.

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just checking before I mess around with this,
none of you lost any progress ,outfits or anything from your character, right? : ))

Top Bottom
Login
Register