Solved GTA ONLINE TUTORIAL

• Thread starter YoutubitallTV
  • Start date
  • Views 256
Y

YoutubitallTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I try to join or invite someone it says disabled. I have fixed my NAT and now it is NAT 2 instead of NAT 3. Anyone have any tips or ideas to help?

Thanks in advance.

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
When I try to join or invite someone it says disabled. I have fixed my NAT and now it is NAT 2 instead of NAT 3. Anyone have any tips or ideas to help?

Thanks in advance.
This is an issue that seems to have gotten worse with recent updates to both the game and the PS4. I haven't come across a fix yet but I have noticed that if you are in a party with the person you want to join you can select their name in the party by pressing X on it and going to join session. This is what me and my crew have been doing recently in order to get into the same sessions when this is happening and it does work quite well.
Even if you don't want to chat in the party you can either just join the party until you get into a session or you all can be in the party but have your chat set to 'prioritise game' so you don't need to use the party chat and can still shoot abuse at other players.
I hope this in someway helps you.

Last edited:
Y

YoutubitallTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an issue that seems to have gotten worse with recent updates to both the game and the PS4. I haven't come across a fix yet but I have noticed that if you are in a party with the person you want to join you can select their name in the by pressing X on it and going to join session. This is what me and my crew have been doing recently in order to get into the same sessions when this is happening and it does work quite well.
Even if you don't want to chat in the party you can either just join the party until you get into a session or you all can be in the party but have your chat set to 'prioritise game' so you don't need to use the party chat and can still shoot abuse at other players.
I hope this in someway helps you.

thanks it did

Top Bottom