What's new

Tutorial GTA Online - The Vehicle Merging Thread (Liveries, Body Styles and more)

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
exclusive livery for the corsita ("hidden" for those without gta+)

Corsita​
10​
Graphic Montage​
Reward for being a GTA+ Member between the 26th of July 2022 and 31st of August, 2022.​
11​
Geometric Shapes​
Reward for being a GTA+ Member between the 26th of July 2022 and 31st of August, 2022.​

..unless you go by the LSC numbering system, which is 11 and 12 respectively
Thanks, livery spreadsheet updated!

Epsilonist

Epsilonist

Reaction score
Sin$
There are new liveries, but no "secret" bodystyles. The LM87 and Ruiner ZZ-8 has some (Spoiler and roof, respectively), but I'll research into the liveires soon.
Hi, do you know the numbers of each extras for those cars? Thanks!

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, do you know the numbers of each extras for those cars? Thanks!
I do.

ruiner4 / Ruiner ZZ-8:
extra_1: Spoiler
extra_2: Left roof panel
extra_3: Right roof panel

LM87:

I have yet to research into the other cars, but I'm sure others can do that if they wish.

G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone explain me what exactly 2 do to get those extras? Yeah i have read the example but i still dont understand it :/ do i need a specific vehicle like the panto and custumize something to get the extras?
so i wanted to get the Hotknife without its engine bay and fenders so i took the panto and bought the sticker-option on its roof and fenders (+1 option more than Hotknife has) but it didnt work. Thats what i dont understand

Last edited:
G

Ghosteifer

Reaction score
Sin$
What car to merge extra left roof on runier z88
Post automatically merged:

I do.

ruiner4 / Ruiner ZZ-8:

LM87:

I have yet to research into the other cars, but I'm sure others can do that if they wish.
Witch car for runier zz8 left roof panel

G

Ghosteifer

Reaction score
Sin$
I do.

ruiner4 / Ruiner ZZ-8:

LM87:

How get them? What car

B

BLK95TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to get the clean amazing Albany Hermes livery on xbox one using a merge glitch?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to get the clean amazing Albany Hermes livery on xbox one using a merge glitch?
Yes. Use any vehicle that has livery ID 11 available (or option#12 in Los Santos Customs) and merge it onto a Hermes.

G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i wanted to get the secret Livery E99 on the new Vigero ZX, and it has the number 11, so i had to put number 12 on my Donor vehicle and merge it onto the Vigero ZX, but because its available on HSW, it gets the "HSW Race". The vehicle supports 13 Liverys so that means i have to put Livery number 14 to get the last secret one?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So i wanted to get the secret Livery E99 on the new Vigero ZX, and it has the number 11, so i had to put number 12 on my Donor vehicle and merge it onto the Vigero ZX, but because its available on HSW, it gets the "HSW Race". The vehicle supports 13 Liverys so that means i have to put Livery number 14 to get the last secret one?
No.

Livery ID:Livery Name:
10Cattana Racer
11E99
12HSW Race
13HSW Elite

G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No.

10Cattana Racer
11E99
12HSW Race
13HSW Elite
umm but it did work that way, no joke. I`ve put Livery Number 14 on my Donor vehicle (Vagrant) and merged it onto the Vigero ZX and i got the E99 secret Livery (because i have GTA+, it wasnt secret for me, i could simply buy it aswell) ?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
umm but it did work that way, no joke. I`ve put Livery Number 14 on my Donor vehicle (Vagrant) and merged it onto the Vigero ZX and i got the E99 secret Livery (because i have GTA+, it wasnt secret for me, i could simply buy it aswell) ?
Interesting, its is unusual for the developers to offset HSW liveries. It seems like I need to switch them around.
Thanks for correcting me :biggrin:

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
your very welcome ?
This is an extremely strange way how the developers have placed them - right between the HSW liveries...
9WX1H51.png

They are therefore:
10Cattana Racer
11HSW Race
12HSW Elite
13E99

G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an extremely strange way how the developers have placed them - right between the HSW liveries...
9WX1H51.png

They are therefore:
10Cattana Racer
11HSW Race
12HSW Elite
13E99
[/QUOTE
ikr, it makes no sense why they did that

J

Joker21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone please tell me how to get the Sultan RS Classic - Automic Motorsport Livery?

D

daniel_hill

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
just curious, since E&E and HSW mods a lot of cars have now LVL5 ENGINE, if u merged a HSW car on a non HSW car.
Is there any difference between LVL1 and LVL5 at those cars? My guess is, that LVL5 has same perfomance like LVL1 on a non HSW car. But not sure.

Top Bottom
Login
Register