What's new

Tutorial GTA Online - The Vehicle Merging Thread (Liveries, Body Styles and more)

A

Aceofsocal619

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have an updated arena war extras list? Im on ps4 and going part by part with the current merge but it's taking so freaking long!!
Oh okay nvm then. Ty.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The Vehicle Merging Thread
(liveries, Body Styles and more)​

Hello!

This thread has been created because "merging" has become a permanent part of the exploiting world, and deserves to have a "main page", where information can be found about the subject.

"What is a merge, or merging?"
Great question! To put it very simply, merging is when you copy one vehicle's customization parts to another vehicle. This allows you to obtain specific components or colours on a vehicle, which normally shouldn't be possible; like the Turbo upgrade on the Imorgon, adding custom rims to the Mariachi Tornado, or painting the Sovereign bike!
The way the merge exploit works, is that it works with ID values. Example, if you merge a Panto that has the first front bumper selected (bumper ID=1) onto a Buccaneer, the Buccaneer will receive the equal bumper ID on it, if it allows a front bumper. This mechanic is shared with literally everything, from paint, texture, livery, horn, armor, wheels, body style (also called 'extras')... you name it. Literally everything. This is why you may have seen a player in GTA Online that drives around in a chrome-and-pink Zentorno with Benny's Bespoke wheels on...
But essentially, you can abuse this mechanic to obtain the specific vehicle mods you want, with the right "donor" vehicle. The "donor" vehicle is a nickname given to the car that has the modifications on it which you want to transfer to another vehicle.

With that being said, this exploit does not allow you to get the hood of a Sabre Turbo onto another car, or put Nitrous on a non-Arena War vehicle, or something of that fashion - that's not how the game has been programmed. It depends on what the mod-receiving vehicle supports in its code.
You also cannot merge car rims onto a bike, and vice versa. You can however, use this as an advantage. More information below.

"Wow, that sounds cool and all, but how do I do it?"
A-ha, another good question! If you've been around this site a few times, you may have spotted thread titles, such as "Benny's Merge", or "Merging Glitch". To do it, it's rather hard to tell, as it very much depends on which method is "active". Since this is an exploit, Rockstar will notice, and patch the "active" method, leaving it up to the community to find a workaround for it. It varies a lot as to when you can attempt a merging exploit.
However, about 99% of the time, you'll need the Arena Workshop (or Arena Garage, depending on the active method), to be able to merge.

"Is there a place where I can see all of the extra components/liveries/F1 wheels and their ID values, then?"
This thread. Right here. Together with many dedicated GTA fans, we've put our heads together to create different spreadsheets for different purposes.
If you take a look below, you'll see all the spreadsheets which have been made for the sole reason to make it easier for you to merge, and reduce the guesswork for the merge process.
Keep in mind that the spreadsheets have not been developed with mobile compatibility in mind, so they may look a little messy on a mobile screen. Laptop/PC is recommended to view the spreadsheets.

Liveries:

A livery is a wrap to your vehicle, which allows it to be more unique. Through merging, you can obtain specific liveries to specific vehicles. There are also specific sets of liveries ("set 1" and "set 2") for most weaponized vehicles, and this spreadsheet helps clearing that up, so it makes it more understandable.
(If spreadsheet is broken below, use this LINK instead. If images are broken, blame the Google Sheet format).

(Sheet by Classique and MARINA from GTAF)

Body Styles ('Extras'):

Body Styles (or 'extras') are customization options on vehicles, which typically aren't available in Los Santos Customs, but can be obtained through other means.
Through merging, one of the best vehicles to use for 'extras' is the Panto. The Panto supports a total of 5 different extras, and they can be added or removed in LSC through the "flip glitch".
(If spreadsheet is broken below, use this LINK instead).

(Sheet by WildBrick142 from GTAF)

F1 Wheels:

F1 wheels are special wheels, which are only available for F1 cars. However, through merging, you can add these specific wheels to any vehicle which is allowed inside the Arena mod shop.
However, if there are specific wheels which you want on a car, and don't want to merge with the F1 car again, this sheet should help you out a little.
(If spreadsheet is broken below, use this LINK instead. If images are broken, blame the Google Sheet format).

(Sheet by Classique)

Obtaining a donor car with as many unique features as possible:

Se7enSins member Mighty Zeus has been a generous God, and has created this thread here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...nor-car-with-all-the-unique-features.1789573/
Following his steps will allow you to get the most out of a donor car.

Unique Performance Upgrades:

Some vehicles in GTA Online can have unique performance upgrades on them; Super Transmission, Super Brakes, and Super Engine*.
However, not all vehicles supports the Super upgrades; for example, if you merge a PR4's Super Transmission and Super Brakes onto a Tornado, the Tornado will have its transmission and brakes reverted back to 0 - this happens because the Tornado has no 5th upgrade slot for them.

* = The Sultan RS is the only vehicle in GTA V that supports a 5th engine upgrade (nicknamed "Super Engine") - this upgrade cannot be obtained legitemately, and has to be modded into the game to obtain it.

Unique Wheels for Special Bikes:

The Chimera, Raptor and Rampant Rocket are one of the few vehicles in the whole game that supports all wheel types; including bike wheels. You can use this advantage to get bike wheels onto a Raptor, or F1 wheels onto a Rampant Rocket.

I'll add more to this thread when I get the time. The community is also more than welcome to contribute to the thread, as this information could never have been gathered without the dedication of the GTA fans around the world.
Have a good one until then! And again, please let me know what I should include in the thread, it will help out a ton.

This is a tremendous thread and needs to be pinned. Lets all pester the moderators to pin this .

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a tremendous thread and needs to be pinned. Lets all pester the moderators to pin this .
Not entirely sure on why it was moved from the GTA Online section to the GTA V section, but here we are, lol.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Pinning threads is bugged.
That’s why it hasn’t been done yet.
When I initially tried to pin it the thread disappeared completely.

Not entirely sure on why it was moved from the GTA Online section to the GTA V section, but here we are, lol.
It was moved from “game glitches” to “game general” section as it is a “tutorial” about glitches but not a glitch itself.
The way we classify threads has changed slightly since the implementation of V8.
This way it will never be marked with the “patched” prefix and will remain relevant.
I will pin it as soon as I have the ability to do so.

Last edited:
D

Dj2414

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to add - merge donor car with a hellfire and customize the interior color. Just another way for custom colors in interior.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to add - merge donor car with a hellfire and customize the interior color. Just another way for custom colors in interior.

I did this with a fully modded Impaler and it gave me the secret gold on my hellfire... i have since removed a lot of parts so i don't know what was it that did it. I rebuilt another hellfire with F1s, but would love to add the secret gold to the new version.

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this with a fully modded Impaler and it gave me the secret gold on my hellfire... i have since removed a lot of parts so i don't know what was it that did it. I rebuilt another hellfire with F1s, but would love to add the secret gold to the new version.
I call it hocus-pocus because I ended up with a gold interior on some random car I have no idea how I got it

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great point! Will add!

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you bring in first to teleport into zhaba?
Whew, good question. As merge methods change, so will the tutorials. I haven't messed around a lot with the current one.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The current Car to Car merge is patched :frown:

S

Skillzuno

Reaction score
Sin$

Hello!

This thread has been created because "merging" has become a permanent part of the exploiting world, and deserves to have a "main page", where information can be found about the subject.

Great question! To put it very simply, merging is when you copy one vehicle's customization parts to another vehicle. This allows you to obtain specific components or colours on a vehicle, which normally shouldn't be possible; like the Turbo upgrade on the Imorgon, adding custom rims to the Mariachi Tornado, or painting the Sovereign bike!
The way the merge exploit works, is that it works with ID values. Example, if you merge a Panto that has the first front bumper selected (bumper ID=1) onto a Buccaneer, the Buccaneer will receive the equal bumper ID on it, if it allows a front bumper. This mechanic is shared with literally everything, from paint, texture, livery, horn, armor, wheels, body style (also called 'extras')... you name it. Literally everything. This is why you may have seen a player in GTA Online that drives around in a chrome-and-pink Zentorno with Benny's Bespoke wheels on...
But essentially, you can abuse this mechanic to obtain the specific vehicle mods you want, with the right "donor" vehicle. The "donor" vehicle is a nickname given to the car that has the modifications on it which you want to transfer to another vehicle.

With that being said, this exploit does not allow you to get the hood of a Sabre Turbo onto another car, or put Nitrous on a non-Arena War vehicle, or something of that fashion - that's not how the game has been programmed. It depends on what the mod-receiving vehicle supports in its code.
You also cannot merge car rims onto a bike, and vice versa. You can however, use this as an advantage. More information below.

A-ha, another good question! If you've been around this site a few times, you may have spotted thread titles, such as "Benny's Merge", or "Merging Glitch". To do it, it's rather hard to tell, as it very much depends on which method is "active". Since this is an exploit, Rockstar will notice, and patch the "active" method, leaving it up to the community to find a workaround for it. It varies a lot as to when you can attempt a merging exploit.
However, about 99% of the time, you'll need the Arena Workshop (or Arena Garage, depending on the active method), to be able to merge.

"Is there a place where I can see all of the extra components/liveries/F1 wheels and their ID values, then?"
This thread. Right here. Together with many dedicated GTA fans, we've put our heads together to create different spreadsheets for different purposes.
If you take a look below, you'll see all the spreadsheets which have been made for the sole reason to make it easier for you to merge, and reduce the guesswork for the merge process.
Keep in mind that the spreadsheets have not been developed with mobile compatibility in mind, so they may look a little messy on a mobile screen. Laptop/PC is recommended to view the spreadsheets.

Liveries:

A livery is a wrap to your vehicle, which allows it to be more unique. Through merging, you can obtain specific liveries to specific vehicles. There are also specific sets of liveries ("set 1" and "set 2") for most weaponized vehicles, and this spreadsheet helps clearing that up, so it makes it more understandable.

Body Styles ('Extras'):

Body Styles (or 'extras') are customization options on vehicles, which typically aren't available in Los Santos Customs, but can be obtained through other means.
Through merging, one of the best vehicles to use for 'extras' is the Panto. The Panto supports a total of 5 different extras, and they can be added or removed in LSC through the "flip glitch".

F1 Wheels:

F1 wheels are special wheels, which are only available for F1 cars. However, through merging, you can add these specific wheels to any vehicle which is allowed inside the Arena mod shop.
However, if there are specific wheels which you want on a car, and don't want to merge with the F1 car again, this sheet should help you out a little.

(Sheet by Classique)

Se7enSins member Mighty Zeus has been a generous God, and has created this thread here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...nor-car-with-all-the-unique-features.1789573/

Some vehicles in GTA Online can have unique performance upgrades on them; Super Transmission, Super Brakes, and Super Engine*.
However, not all vehicles supports the Super upgrades; for example, if you merge a PR4's Super Transmission and Super Brakes onto a Tornado, the Tornado will have its transmission and brakes reverted back to 0 - this happens because the Tornado has no 5th upgrade slot for them.

* = The Sultan RS is the only vehicle in GTA V that supports a 5th engine upgrade (nicknamed "Super Engine") - this upgrade cannot be obtained legitemately, and has to be modded into the game to obtain it.

The Chimera, Raptor and Rampant Rocket are one of the few vehicles in the whole game that supports all wheel types; including bike wheels. You can use this advantage to get bike wheels onto a Raptor, or F1 wheels onto a Rampant Rocket.

Colour the Interiour or Accent colour:

With merging, you can obtain a uniquely coloured interiour Trim/Accent to make your cars even more unique!
Most newer vehicles support the use of interiour, and to some extent, accent colour. These colours are often the ones that determine the look of the inside of the vehicle, and are in normal terms called Trim colour and Accent colour.
However, some vehicles does not support the option to paint their Trim/Accent colour in LSC/Arena Workshop despite they actually have it as an option on their model; like the Roosevelt Valor's roofline, FCR 1000 Custom's seat and bags, Ardent, Stromberg, and many more.
  1. Roosevelt Valor - Vinyl roof
  2. FCR 1000 Custom - Seat & Saddle Bags
  3. Comet Safari - Seats
  4. Ellie - Interiour trim
  5. SC1 - Interiour trim
  6. Ardent - Interiour
  7. Neon - Interiour
  8. Torero - Interiour
  9. Ruston - Dashboard
  10. Stromberg - Interiour Trim
  11. Thrax - Interiour
  12. Zion Classic
  13. Nimbus - Rear Compartment Stripe
  14. Future Shock Arena Vehicles - Glowing Parts (Accent colour)
There are more vehicles, but I'd have to find them either in OpenIV or through in-game testing. Feel free to add to it if you've found another vehicle!
I highly advise you check out the legendary JoonasPRKL from GTAForums' website that shows all spawn colours for vehicles. This will help you on your way to find a specific vehicle with the right interiour Trim/Accent colour you want. This rule is also applied to when you're modding a vehicle in a Save Editor, but that's something for another thread.

I'll add more to this thread when I get the time. The community is also more than welcome to contribute to the thread, as this information could never have been gathered without the dedication of the GTA fans around the world.
Have a good one until then! And again, please let me know what I should include in the thread, it will help out a ton.

First of all, great work.

I came across this post when i was searching for a way to put the secret gold interior and rims on some cars i have.
Because i dont have SW and a MS or any given " modded" vehicles i needed to obtain the " secret gold interior and rims" trough another way.
So yesterday i managed to obtain both parts by merging a future shock impaler to a bennys tornado.
But hower in the proces i saw you can also get matte crew colours. So i tried to merge a apocalyps impaler/issie/dominator to other vehicles but it only gave me the "secret gold rims" and the matte crew colour. Not the interior.

•So does anyone know a way to get the matte crew colour with the "secret gold interior an rims. Or is it only obtainable through a MS flip.

• Also i saw a video of Navy Davey Navy Davey scratched vs unscratched https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-and-secret-gold-onto-benny’s-wheels.1769739/ - and i wonder how you get the 3D colour on the adder like that. Is it the way that you aply the crew colour ontop of chrome or is it that you have a worn colour underneath the chrome. i still dont know the what the "worn colour" means. Is it the texture that makes the colour pop more with the chrome aplied.
And if so would it be possible to merge the worn texture to a car.

Also i wanna ad some info to this thread.
• when u put F1's on a car you can always change the wheels through the "tire design" section. Even when you scroll through the options of the section and it only shows a stock tire you can scroll further down the list and it wil change wheels. Also you can click multiple times on a design and it also change it. Only make sure that u only back out of the menu when u have your desired wheel shown. So dont back out if it shows u a stock wheel.
This is also a easy way to put a colour on a stock rim.
Also the R88 has a secret livery.

Anyway i could post this in another thread but this one deserves a revive since you put in the good work. That for it needs to be pinned.
Also sorry for my english. Didnt want to do a grammar check.

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, great work.

I came across this post when i was searching for a way to put the secret gold interior and rims on some cars i have.
Because i dont have SW and a MS or any given " modded" vehicles i needed to obtain the " secret gold interior and rims" trough another way.
So yesterday i managed to obtain both parts by merging a future shock impaler to a bennys tornado.
But hower in the proces i saw you can also get matte crew colours. So i tried to merge a apocalyps impaler/issie/dominator to other vehicles but it only gave me the "secret gold rims" and the matte crew colour. Not the interior.

•So does anyone know a way to get the matte crew colour with the "secret gold interior an rims. Or is it only obtainable through a MS flip.

• Also i saw a video of Navy Davey Navy Davey scratched vs unscratched https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-do-you-get-modded-colors-other-than-pure-white-pure-black-and-secret-gold-onto-benny’s-wheels.1769739/ - and i wonder how you get the 3D colour on the adder like that. Is it the way that you aply the crew colour ontop of chrome or is it that you have a worn colour underneath the chrome. i still dont know the what the "worn colour" means. Is it the texture that makes the colour pop more with the chrome aplied.

Also i wanna ad some info to this thread.
• when u put F1's on a car you can always change the wheels through the "tire design" section. Even when you scroll through the options of the section and it only shows a stock tire you can scroll further down the list and it wil change wheels. Also you can click multiple times on a design and it also change it. Only make sure that u only back out of the menu when u have your desired wheel shown. So dont back out if it shows u a stock wheel.

Anyway i could post this in another thread but this one deserves a revive since you put in the good work. That for it needs to be pinned.
Also sorry for my english. Didnt want to do a grammar check.
Eey, thank you!
Oooki dokiiie, a few things to cover here;

So does anyone know a way to get the matte crew colour with the "secret gold interior an rims. Or is it only obtainable through a MS flip.
I don't believe it's possible to get that specific combination through merging alone. You need to have a Save Editor involved, where you use a Future Shock vehicle as a car to use.

• Also i saw a video of Navy Davey Navy Davey Navy Davey Navy Davey scratched vs unscratched https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-and-secret-gold-onto-benny’s-wheels.1769739/ - and i wonder how you get the 3D colour on the adder like that. Is it the way that you aply the crew colour ontop of chrome or is it that you have a worn colour underneath the chrome. i still dont know the what the "worn colour" means. Is it the texture that makes the colour pop more with the chrome aplied.
Well, you know, I should reeeeeaally make that thread about textures and how they work. And what a scratched paintjob is.
Normally, to have a "clean" modded paintjob (which 99% of the time is from a car made with a Save Editor), both the primary and secondary should have the same hex colour/texture, like the Adder you saw. If you enter LSC and change the secondary colour on your car, it will be "scratched". At least, that's the basics of it. But again, that's a thread for its own, which I should link to here when I life my *** and start making it :biggrin:

Ah, and the basics for worn:

Worn Colour: An official colour in the colour menu for GTA V. Worn colours will spawn on most "rusty" cars driving around Sandy Shores. There are 20 official Worn colours in the game.

Worn Texture: Where you, with a Save Editor, artificially force the game to display a custom colour underneath the Worn. This is mostly favoured by people who like to have a variety coloured cars, or wants a specific colour. For example, Worn Pink does not exist in the colour menu, so with a Save Editor, you can make your very own, hence why it's favoured by most.

Buuut as mentioned, something for another thread. It's a biiig topic.

Aah yeah, I'm aware of that method. What stops me from adding it in, is because I can't explain well how the logic works behind the change. For me, it's one of those very few glitches where you can't entirely explain what's going on, and must require a video of some sort to understand. It's just confusing :<

That is true! In fact, it has two;
  • Dusche Racing (livery ID#1)
  • Pisswasser Racing (livery ID#5)
These liveries have been manually disabled by Rockstar, but I have yet to understand why exactly. But regardless, you're right, I'll add them to the spreadsheet soon :smile:

davoo13

davoo13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Hello!

Liveries:

Body Styles ('Extras'):

F1 Wheels:

(Sheet by Classique)

Colour the Interiour or Accent colour:

With merging, you can obtain a uniquely coloured interiour Trim/Accent to make your cars even more unique!
Most newer vehicles support the use of interiour, and to some extent, accent colour. These colours are often the ones that determine the look of the inside of the vehicle, and are in normal terms called Trim colour and Accent colour.
However, some vehicles does not support the option to paint their Trim/Accent colour in LSC/Arena Workshop despite they actually have it as an option on their model; like the Roosevelt Valor's roofline, FCR 1000 Custom's seat and bags, Ardent, Stromberg, and many more.
  1. Roosevelt Valor - Vinyl roof
  2. FCR 1000 Custom - Seat & Saddle Bags
  3. Comet Safari - Seats
  4. Ellie - Interiour trim
  5. SC1 - Interiour trim
  6. Ardent - Interiour
  7. Neon - Interiour
  8. Torero - Interiour
  9. Ruston - Dashboard
  10. Stromberg - Interiour Trim
  11. Thrax - Interiour
  12. Zion Classic
  13. Nimbus - Rear Compartment Stripe
  14. Future Shock Arena Vehicles - Glowing Parts (Accent colour)
There are more vehicles, but I'd have to find them either in OpenIV or through in-game testing. Feel free to add to it if you've found another vehicle!
I highly advise you check out the legendary JoonasPRKL from GTAForums' website that shows all spawn colours for vehicles. This will help you on your way to find a specific vehicle with the right interiour Trim/Accent colour you want. This rule is also applied to when you're modding a vehicle in a Save Editor, but that's something for another thread.

Very interesting man! I’ll have to give this sus

F

FromTheNorth

Reaction score
Sin$
Merging Question:
Would the PR4 be a better donor car than the Panto for having the most unlocks? Has anyone had any luck using the PR4 and keeping the max 8 extras enabled (or disabled)?

My thought pattern -
1- Panto has 5 extras enabled. PR4 has 8.
2 - Panto can be retarded down to 0 extras by merging with a Sultan, then individually reenabled as LSC. Not sure if this is true for the PR4 and its 8 extras. Every time I have a PR4 merge, I lose the bodywork and it then magically respawns back on the vehicle. Maybe it's forced to keep the 8 extras? A PR4 with no extras enabled looks cool, but it never saves...
3 - Merging a donor car (Yanktons, secret gold interior, Benny's pure whites, green tint, patriot smoke, seasonal honk) onto a Panto will enable/disable certain extras. These can be added again or taken off at LSC. I'm not sure if merging the same donor car onto PR4 will allow you to re-nable the 8 extras.
4 - Using Donor car on the PR4 has the benefit of being able to use Benny's and F1's from the new Benny's wheeled PR4. The PR4 also has a few livery options for livery merges not available on the Panto.

What I'm struggling to figure out is how can I have an 8 extra enabled PR4, with all the unique upgrades gained from a previous merge? Is it even possible? Or because of the respawning nature of the bodywork, is it inevitable?

EhMike

EhMike

Reaction score
Sin$
On the "extra" spreadsheet you go on to say you haven't listed vehicles that cant be taken into lsc.
Curious if you could share the release of those vehicles:smile:
I've tried merging everything possible to delete the skirts off the buffalo and cant find a way around it. I can magic slot the car and merge over it with a donor car and the skirts stay deleted but the colour doesnt change...
Maybe you can help me out if you have any knowledge with that! Thanks in advance

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
On the "extra" spreadsheet you go on to say you haven't listed vehicles that cant be taken into lsc.
Curious if you could share the release of those vehicles:smile:
I've tried merging everything possible to delete the skirts off the buffalo and cant find a way around it. I can magic slot the car and merge over it with a donor car and the skirts stay deleted but the colour doesnt change...
Maybe you can help me out if you have any knowledge with that! Thanks in advance
Hey Mike!
Whew, for the Vehicle Shenanigans spreadsheet, you'll have to ask WildBrick142 on GTAF about that. There are a looot of vehicles :oops:

For the Buffalo, you cannot merge the skirts and bumpers off anymore; Rockstar patched that in SSASSS Update, if I'm not mistaken. The components will also reappear once you drive into LSC, essentially making that Buffalo hard to obtain without the use of a "Bring Any Car Online" exploit.

F

FromTheNorth

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Mike!
Whew, for the Vehicle Shenanigans spreadsheet, you'll have to ask WildBrick142 on GTAF about that. There are a looot of vehicles :oops:

For the Buffalo, you cannot merge the skirts and bumpers off anymore; Rockstar patched that in SSASSS Update, if I'm not mistaken. The components will also reappear once you drive into LSC, essentially making that Buffalo hard to obtain without the use of a "Bring Any Car Online" exploit.
This is true for the PR4 as well. You can merge the body parts off, butbas soon as you go into the Arena or LSC, they spawn back on. Not a bad thing if you're looking for a large donor. (8 extras). Sucks if your trying to selectively turn off certain extras..

O

Old_Trash

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Mike!

You can remove the skirts and bumpers off the Buffalo by merging it with the Impaler.
Post automatically merged:

I am trying to add a surfboard to the BF Surfer through the drive out merge, but I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone have any tips on what I can merge it with to add the surfboard?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can remove the skirts and bumpers off the Buffalo by merging it with the Impaler.

I am trying to add a surfboard to the BF Surfer through the drive out merge, but I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone have any tips on what I can merge it with to add the surfboard?
I know you're trying to be informative, and I do appreciate that, but I posted that message in late May, waaay before the current merge was public. But you're otherwise right, you can currently obtain the skirt/bumperless Buffalo by merging a body-style-less vehicle to it; like the Impaler.

For your Surfer question, if you look in the Body Styles spreadsheet, you're looking for "extra_1". You will need to find a vehicle that can have the "extra_1" on it too. The Panto is a fantastic donor vehicle for body styles/extras, and I'll recommend using that one :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register