What's new

Tutorial GTA Online - The Vehicle Merging Thread (Liveries, Body Styles and more)

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This will clean a dirty dupe. I might need to start a new thread but i'll let others decide.

The car with special paint or mods and doesn't have a clean plate. (personal plates unavailable)
Just merge that car to a Mariachi Tornado and merge back. Custom Plates are back.Probably work with Lifeguard Granger as well.

yes the current car to car will allow you to change the plate and keep it clean. It’s usually the1 item I change when needing to change something to make it save. My LifeGaurd granger was cleaned up during the arcade dupe glitch as the other car to car from arena B1/B2 with rat truck produced dirty plates at times

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This will clean a dirty dupe. I might need to start a new thread but i'll let others decide.

The car with special paint or mods and doesn't have a clean plate. (personal plates unavailable)
Just merge that car to a Mariachi Tornado and merge back. Custom Plates are back.Probably work with Lifeguard Granger as well.
If you decide to make a thread for it, I'll link to it here :biggrin:

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes the current car to car will allow you to change the plate and keep it clean. It’s usually the1 item I change when needing to change something to make it save. My LifeGaurd granger was cleaned up during the arcade dupe glitch as the other car to car from arena B1/B2 with rat truck produced dirty plates at times
I don't know if you follow me or if I'm just not being clear. I have a lost slamvan van with two worn paint colors and a dirty plate. If I merge it to another vehicle, I just create another dirty Dupe. However, if you merge it to the Mariachi tornado It takes the unchangeable plate from the mariachi. You can then merge back to the original vehicle and now has personal plates available.

sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Excellent thread, very informative and well put together! Thankyou to Classique for writing and compiling. respect to everyone that has contributed. this should be called the arena mode manual. peace!

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk if this is possible but could you glitch a plain color on a bugstar van?Or what about moving the BS livery to another vehicle?

Im new to car merge sry.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if you follow me or if I'm just not being clear. I have a lost slamvan van with two worn paint colors and a dirty plate. If I merge it to another vehicle, I just create another dirty Dupe. However, if you merge it to the Mariachi tornado It takes the unchangeable plate from the mariachi. You can then merge back to the original vehicle and now has personal plates available.

i totally understand! Yes that is one way, but also If you do the arena dupe glitch you are making an exact copy of the vehicle and when it dupes as your duping over a Eleghy it automatically changes the plate to a clean plate.

Looking back the process it took for me to clean my plates on the dirty dupes I had I can see where the merging of the Mariachi would make the process way faster in doing 5-6 in one session. Thanks for the tip.

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And it's not terribly fast you have to drive Mariachi out and stored in MOC and bring it back into the arena Workshop.

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk if this is possible but could you glitch a plain color on a bugstar van?Or what about moving the BS livery to another vehicle?

Im new to car merge sry.
Hello, and welcome to the world of merging!
Unfortunately, you cannot merge the Bugstars livery onto another vehicle, and you cannot paint the Bugstars Burrito in another colour - this is because the livery takes up all of the paintable space on the vehicle. The Bugstars livery is a part of the Bugstars Burrito's model, so it's impossible to transfer to another vehicle, even with glitches :biggrin:

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where i always got confused with was the unobtainable liveries. I know that using the hotring you can get red tartan, skulls etc all the usual ones. But because of the livery # you couldn’t get blue tartan, capra coins and others unless you obtained them through gctf. Then the vagrant got released, and had these liveries available under the same slot numbers as other set 1 liveries. The thing that puzzled me was finding a way to take for instance, blue tartan from the vagrant and put it onto one of my set2 cars that had skulls on it.

I don’t think it would be possible because the livery IDs for both the vagrant and the set2 cars share the same numbers. Is this correct or am i way off?

killskill

killskill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bookmarking this page, thanks Classique!

An open inquiry:
I have gotten hold of a Mule Custom and a Speedo Custom with Dolla Dolla which I have succesfully replaced with my old ones so they are in the 1st floor in the Nightclub. Now I am just looking for a MTL Pounder Custom with Dolla Dolla (to get the full set), if anyone has it I'll be happy to trade for any of my vehicles that you might want (we can take a garage tour). Green tinted and Yanktons is not necessary, just want to make that clear!

And thanks again Classique, very good idea to keep all the information on the same page! :thumbsup:

But because of the livery # you couldn’t get blue tartan, capra coins and others unless you obtained them through gctf
This is wrong. You can use the Hotring Sabre to put on Blue Tartan and Capra coins. Just pick livery 26 or 27 depending on which you want and merge over to a Nightclub vehicle. If you put it on a weaponized vehicle it will be Red Tartan or Galaxy (nr 26 and 27 for that set)

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried merging extra body parts and some do not work I had trouble with cars with double roofs or glitched roofs. I tried my faction with double roof and lost it and I tried to create a buccaneer with a panto (with roof) the same way you made it on ps3 and I had no luck also tried to merge a mesa with roll cage and I lost the roll cage ,I was able to merge the armoured Karuma with glitched seats and apply bennys wheels to it however.
With that being said I don't think all the extras will apply to donor vehicles.
Also if their were some codes to add them extras from save editor that would be super helpful.
Regardless thanks for the thread

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a 2 Person merge in Arena, I'd Imagine someone will make a video and post steps soon enough but works 100% after patch
Let me know what the the steps are and I will post it. Or link me a video if it’s not too much trouble.
Thanks

Im new to car merge sry.
The Bugstar Van Livery is fixed.
You can’t remove it or transfer it to another vehicle.
You can change the color underneath the Livery only the texture will change.
For example I have merged this with a worn Seawash vehicle making the Livery a matte finish rather than its original gloss paint.

718Kev

718Kev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way i can merge my party bus? I was available to make modifications through app but i cant customize it so can i merge it?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way i can merge my party bus? I was available to make modifications through app but i cant customize it so can i merge it?
Unfortunately you can’t merge it at this time because there is no “drive out” merge that is public.
You can still receive one from a friend who has previously modded theirs using GCTF.

A

Aceofsocal619

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have an updated arena war extras list? Im on ps4 and going part by part with the current merge but it's taking so freaking long!!

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have an updated arena war extras list? Im on ps4 and going part by part with the current merge but it's taking so freaking long!!
Arena War extras? No Arena War vehicles have extras.

Top Bottom
Login
Register