What's new

Discussion GTA Online: The Reason Some People Can't Get Glitches To Work On Next Gen

• Thread starter Carlos78998
  • Start date
  • Views 1,457
Carlos78998

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone today I have something to tell you about why some glitches will not work for you. for glitches like

off the radar
guns in garage or office
or even money and dupe glitches

so about a year ago me and a few other people discovered that if you skip the online tutorial on ps3 or ps4 (both) it will trigger most glitches to fail on you.

it started coming back to me when i skipped it and couldnt glitch fight or spawn aircraft carrier in freemode and content creator glitch also failed.

i went back and did tutorial on ps3, skipped on ps4. and everything worked on 1st and 2nd try.

THIS MIGHT GET REMOVED BIT PLEASE TAKE MY WORD ON IT... do not skip online TUT on ps3 or ps4 (if dont have ps3) same with xbox too

Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good eye! When I created a modded account on the PS3 and skipped the tutorial, the Lester icon on the map wouldn't load or even exist. I've restarted my PS3, change lobbies, re-install GTA 5, and even switched characters but no luck. So then, I transferred my character to the PS4 and then it asked me if I want to skip the tutorial or not. I've decided to skip it because it's so ****ing long so then again, i had the same problem just like on the PS3.

Carlos78998

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate the TUT but Glitches make GTA fun. so i repeat dont skip it m8.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I never skipped the tutorial and I had issues with glitches like OTR, etc. Some of my friends who I know who didn't skip it either had the same issues.

There's a different factor involved and it's not your theory.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I skipped the tutorial on all my modded accounts and I've never had an issue with glitches.

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SKILL? Has anyone thought that maybe this is why people can't get glitches to work? I know when I can't get one to work, I don't say, "Damn, I shouldn't have skipped that tutorial 3 years ago", but instead I just figure I am not the great glitch master that can do everything. I am human.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
SKILL? Has anyone thought that maybe this is why people can't get glitches to work? I know when I can't get one to work, I don't say, "Damn, I shouldn't have skipped that tutorial 3 years ago", but instead I just figure I am not the great glitch master that can do everything. I am human.

Some glitches just simply can't be done sometimes. For instance, the last big OTR glitch. Me and a friend couldn't go OTR, but our one friend could. I don't think the variable has been figured out yet on some glitches that prevent/enable certain players from doing certain glitches.

And how is skill involved? You read/watch a tutorial.

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And how is skill involved? You read/watch a tutorial.
There's definitely a certain amount of skill, or experience involved with filling in the gaps on any tutorial, and making it work on your particular platform, with your particular connection. Especially some of the older glitches, like "I got that fire" where things would change from day to day, and timing is involved.

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know whether it's been patched or not, but there was a problem with matchmaking on the PS4 if you hadn't done the tutorial. I have one PS4 with a character that had done the tutorial, and one PS4 with a character that hadn't, and whenever I would do glitches that involved using a friend, I would have a lot of problems getting into a lobby with my character that hadn't.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason some glitches don't work is because more stuff was added in current gen. Textures increased, more objects and assets added. You can't expect them to work.

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason some glitches don't work is because more stuff was added in current gen. Textures increased, more objects and assets added. You can't expect them to work.
I don't know much, but I do know that has nothing to do with it!
We are talking about why glitches work for some, and not for others, on the SAME platform.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know much, but I do know that has nothing to do with it!
We are talking about why glitches work for some, and not for others, on the SAME platform.
Ohhhhhh. My bad. Well some people could be doing the wrong lmao.

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohhhhhh. My bad. Well some people could be doing the wrong lmao.
No worries!

I agree with this. A good example is the VIP reset glitch. There were people that swore up and down that they were doing it right, and that it just didn't work for them. When we all know that was an easy glitch, that worked on everything. I still don't think it's patched because CEO got introduced.

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never skipped the tutorial and I had issues with glitches like OTR, etc. Some of my friends who I know who didn't skip it either had the same issues.

There's a different factor involved and it's not your theory.

we should just make threads speculating until we get the answer!

/joke

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There may be some truth behind this... idk, I play on Xbox One and transferred from 360. I've always skipped the tutorial, and every one of my accounts never had any issues doing any of the glitches I tried... some of the accounts were modded, and some legit.

There was no way I was doing that remedial BS again.

It's a shame though, it seems the days of good glitches are numbered now, I'd like to have seen if this really made a difference.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
we should just make threads speculating until we get the answer!

/joke

Thing is, this stuff has already been speculated about around here. There was theories on if it had to with transfers, creating new profiles, tutorial, etc.

Carlos78998

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Sin$
so you guys did the whole tut? missions. talked to lester, ron. did the clothing store. team deathmatch stuff? 
do everything that it asks you to do till it stops

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so you guys did the whole tut? missions. talked to lester, ron. did the clothing store. team deathmatch stuff? 
No we skipped the whole tut, but have no issue with glitches. /thread.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Yep, I did the tutorial fully(so did my friends). Yet me and one buddy couldn't go OTR, no beer helmets in the clothes store during that "glitch" last year, etc. but my one buddy could.

I'm telling you guys now, the tutorial has nothing to do with the glitches, some glitches just can't be done by some people. It's some other variable that hasn't been determined yet.

Carlos78998

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Sin$
This is mostly related to the GCTFG. BUT it has helped with other glitches.

Top Bottom
Login
Register