Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the Lost Gang Burrito(Van) still blacklisted after this last update?
Yes.

M

MakoEF

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the dilettante2 (Merryweather Security) still blacklisted? Kinda weird if so since they even added the Lifeguard as a personal vehicle...

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the dilettante2 (Merryweather Security) still blacklisted? Kinda weird if so since they even added the Lifeguard as a personal vehicle...
Yes. Only the Lifeguard and Bugstars Burrito got un-blacklisted from this update.
The Invade & Persuade Mini Tank is not blacklisted, however.

H

Highfish

Reaction score
Sin$
I wish there was a legit way of storing FIB cars. :-\
This list is really helpfull thanks a lot.

D

Deleted member 1409271

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the taxi is unblacklisted I've been seeing a lot of people posting pictures with F1 tires on them?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the taxi is unblacklisted I've been seeing a lot of people posting pictures with F1 tires on them?
The Taxi? I haven't seen any pictures of the Taxi with F1 wheels on.

Regardless, the Taxi is still blacklisted.

D

Deleted member 1409271

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Taxi? I haven't seen any pictures of the Taxi with F1 wheels on.

Regardless, the Taxi is still blacklisted.

It's all over Twitter but yea I figured it still was just was trying to see if I was missing something thanks

SureYouCan

SureYouCan

Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to save Lost Slamvan on PC?

You need a friend. If the friend already has a van goto step 2

Step 1.
The friend has to do MC Clubhouse mission "Cracked" in stab city.
Friend can play in invite only session. Has to switch sessions until the mission is on the board. Friend plays the mission. Cracks the fault and takes the slamvan near the fault to the destination and finishis the mission. Maybe there is a faster way to get the slamvan but this worked for me.

Step 2. Give cars to friends
Friend invites you to his session.
Do the give-cars-to-friends-glitch-very-easy as posted on this site.
Important! dont change sessions or you will lose the slamvan.

Step 3. solo car dupe
Do the pc-solo-car-duplication-dupes-will-save as posted on this site.

Hope this helps

Xanthi

Xanthi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a friend. If the friend already has a van goto step 2

Step 1.
The friend has to do MC Clubhouse mission "Cracked" in stab city.
Friend can play in invite only session. Has to switch sessions until the mission is on the board. Friend plays the mission. Cracks the fault and takes the slamvan near the fault to the destination and finishis the mission. Maybe there is a faster way to get the slamvan but this worked for me.

Step 2. Give cars to friends
Friend invites you to his session.
Do the give-cars-to-friends-glitch-very-easy as posted on this site.
Important! dont change sessions or you will lose the slamvan.

Step 3. solo car dupe
Do the pc-solo-car-duplication-dupes-will-save as posted on this site.

Hope this helps

Do you tested this method?

SureYouCan

SureYouCan

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you tested this method?

Yes. its just a combination of known glitches. The first slamvan you get will change back to the original car (elegy in my case). Thats why you have to do the dupe. That one stays. With the ifruit app i could put a custom plate on it en made some extra dupes.

Last edited:
Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do we know what vehicles we can and we cannot store in the hangar ?
The Hangar's Personal Aircraft Spots are treated as Personal Vehicle spots. Any Personal Vehicle can technically be put in there, but only a limited amount of vehicles (ie: Planes/Helicopters) will physically show up inside. Here's a list:
Akula​
Alpha-Z1​
Annihilator​
B-11 Strikeforce​
Besra​
Buzzard Attack Chopper​
Cargobob​
Cargobob Jetsam​
Cuban 800​
Dodo​
Duster​
Frogger​
Havok​
Howard NX-25​
Hunter​
Hydra​
LF-22 Starling​
Luxor​
Luxor Deluxe​
Mallard​
Mammatus​
Maverick​
Miljet​
Mogul​
Nimbus​
P-45 Nokota​
P-996 LAZER​
Pyro​
RM-10 Bombushka​
Rogue​
Savage​
Sea Sparrow​
Seabreeze​
Shamal​
SuperVolito​
SuperVolito Carbon​
Swift​
Swift Deluxe​
Titan​
Tula​
Ultralight​
V-65 Molotok​
Valkyrie​
Velum​
Velum 5-Seater​
Vestra​
Volatol​
Volatus​

These vehicles are also in the Planes/Helicopters category, but cannot be stored, as they are blacklisted:
Avenger​
Blimp (Atomic variant)​
Blimp (Nightclub/Pegasus variant)​
Blimp (Xero variant)​
Buzzard (Unarmed)​
Cargo Plane​
Cargobob (Drop Zone variant)​
Cargobob (Trevor variant)​
Frogger (FIB/Trevor variant)​
Jet (747 Passenger Jet)​
Police Maverick​
Skylift​
Valkyrie MOD.0 (Explosiveless variant)​

There's another version of the Avenger (codenamed "avenger2), which CAN be stored, but is invisible in the Hangar once parked in there. You also cannot call it out of your Hangar. This behaviour doesn't really surprise me, as we aren't supposed to own it as a Personal Vehicle in the first place.

S

suicidal_banana

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for making an up-to-date blacklist thread, im wondering about a certain car though, asked in another thread like 2 weeks ago but never got an answer, and i dont see it mentioned on any of the lists in this thread either, the "Bravado Bison", the 'mighty bush' gardener version, is it blacklisted or not? details below:

Heyo, sorry for the bump but im confused by something, i found a "Bravado Bison" that i want to store cuz in 6+ years of playing online im pretty sure ive never seen one, but when i tried to drive it into a garage it put me back outside, and now any garage/facility/etc i try it gives me the usual "This vehicle cannot be stored" crap, but i can drive it into LS Customs and it has a loss/theft prevention menu with a tracker option for 2k (and a locked insurance option for 3k) but i cant actually buy the tracker? i can mash the buy key all i want but its just not buying it?! im mostly confused by all of this because i dont see 'bison' mentioned on any of these lists, what gives? is this a new addition to the blacklist (& possibly traffic pool) or what??

Edit: reading this again i guess i forgot to mention it was the gardener version with a roof-rack, stuff in the back and a 'mighty bush' livery, also i've looked around the web a bit and apparently its old as balls, but i should've been able to buy the tracker for it, so somebody in the sess prolly ruined the vehicle somehow with cheats or w/e? would love some clarification, does anyone here have one stored? should i be able to store it?? thanks in advance

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for making an up-to-date blacklist thread, im wondering about a certain car though, asked in another thread like 2 weeks ago but never got an answer, and i dont see it mentioned on any of the lists in this thread either, the "Bravado Bison", the 'mighty bush' gardener version, is it blacklisted or not? details below:
Hellou!

This has been noted here:
Though, there are actually some vehicles which aren't on The Black List which should be, like the Clown Van and the bison2 (Mighty Bush) and bison3 (McGill Olsen). These three vehicles are the only ones that aren't blacklisted, but as soon as you change sessions, they will revert to their civilian counterparts if you've managed to store them; normal Bison and Speedo van.

:smile:

TheRogueSky

TheRogueSky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Hangar's Personal Aircraft Spots are treated as Personal Vehicle spots. Any Personal Vehicle can technically be put in there, but only a limited amount of vehicles (ie: Planes/Helicopters) will physically show up inside. Here's a list:
Akula​
Alpha-Z1​
Annihilator​
B-11 Strikeforce​
Besra​
Buzzard Attack Chopper​
Cargobob​
Cargobob Jetsam​
Cuban 800​
Dodo​
Duster​
Frogger​
Havok​
Howard NX-25​
Hunter​
Hydra​
LF-22 Starling​
Luxor​
Luxor Deluxe​
Mallard​
Mammatus​
Maverick​
Miljet​
Mogul​
Nimbus​
P-45 Nokota​
P-996 LAZER​
Pyro​
RM-10 Bombushka​
Rogue​
Savage​
Sea Sparrow​
Seabreeze​
Shamal​
SuperVolito​
SuperVolito Carbon​
Swift​
Swift Deluxe​
Titan​
Tula​
Ultralight​
V-65 Molotok​
Valkyrie​
Velum​
Velum 5-Seater​
Vestra​
Volatol​
Volatus​

These vehicles are also in the Planes/Helicopters category, but cannot be stored, as they are blacklisted:
Avenger​
Blimp (Atomic variant)​
Blimp (Nightclub/Pegasus variant)​
Blimp (Xero variant)​
Buzzard (Unarmed)​
Cargo Plane​
Cargobob (Drop Zone variant)​
Cargobob (Trevor variant)​
Frogger (FIB/Trevor variant)​
Jet (747 Passenger Jet)​
Police Maverick​
Skylift​
Valkyrie MOD.0 (Explosiveless variant)​

There's another version of the Avenger (codenamed "avenger2), which CAN be stored, but is invisible in the Hangar once parked in there. You also cannot call it out of your Hangar. This behaviour doesn't really surprise me, as we aren't supposed to own it as a Personal Vehicle in the first place.
What's different about the dropzone cargobob? I haven't found any YT videos showing it off.

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What's different about the dropzone cargobob? I haven't found any YT videos showing it off.
It's a Cargobob that has a cover to its side entrances, and has a much more detailed rear compartment. This is because you're supposed to spawn in the Dropzone Cargobob when you launch up Drop Zone.

I've made a short video showing off the Drop Zone Cargobob here:

TheRogueSky

TheRogueSky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a Cargobob that has a cover to its side entrances, and has a much more detailed rear compartment. This is because you're supposed to spawn in the Dropzone Cargobob when you launch up Drop Zone.

I've made a short video showing off the Drop Zone Cargobob here:

Does the hook function as normal too?

Top Bottom
Login
Register