Working GTA Online - The Black List & High End Vehicles

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
thanks again for the reply! that s pretty useless for what I was planning to do :frown: . Do you think you can give me some info on sv as well please? I was planninng to try dune5 and phantom2 and maybe dune3 too. Are they only visible in nc garage? and most importantly is it possible to get them insured and delivered via mechanic?

thanks again for help :smile:
Any time!
The Ramp Buggy (dune5) and Phantom Wedge (phantom2) only shows up in the Vehicle Import/Export Underground Warehouse. However, you do have the option to call them with your Mechanic, if you manage to store them in your normal personal Garage. However, I'm unaware of a method that allows you to swap Special Vehicles to your personal Garage right now.

The Dune FAV (dune3) is a vehicle you can store normally, but can only modify in the MOC/Avenger/Arena Workshop.

Edit: if you're thinking of the 'rallytruck' (Dune), then you can store that in any personal Garage. The only place you cannot store it in, is the MOC, unless you do a GC2F. You can normally not drive it into your MOC; but even if you do, it its model will be invisible inside, due to its size. However, you can always call it out via the MOC menu in your interaction menu.

Last edited:

Saider

Reaction score
thanks, very detailed answer, i ll attempt it with the truck, hopefully i can stick some insurance on it, again many thanks for all help

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
thanks, very detailed answer, i ll attempt it with the truck, hopefully i can stick some insurance on it, again many thanks for all help
Getting the Dune rallytruck with the current GC2F should automatically grant it insurance, but only if you use a car that already has insurance on to do the exlploit :biggrin:

Saider

Reaction score
Getting the Dune rallytruck with the current GC2F should automatically grant it insurance, but only if you use a car that already has insurance on to do the exlploit :biggrin:
eh, wish I could count on some friend to do that. Unfortunately I have to rely on some modder help :frown:

Top Bottom