Working GTA Online - The Black List & High End Vehicles

JoeBoss

Reaction score
Could anyone possibly teach me what vehicles are considered SET 1 & SET 2 type vehicles?

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
Does the blacklist rule apply to cars from Story Mode, when using spmp?
Yes. Example, if you bring a Tow Truck to GTA Online, you won't be able to store it, regardless if you did a SP2MP glitch or not.

However, all vehicles brought from SP to Online do have the High End rule applied to them, which means you won't be able to store them normally. This also include vehicles that normally aren't on the High End list, like the Stratum, Rebel, Sultan, ect.

Could anyone possibly teach me what vehicles are considered SET 1 & SET 2 type vehicles?
I am not good at explaining how the liveries work with the "set 1" and "set 2" configuration. Spreadsheet coming soon though.

THM3

Reaction score
Yes. Example, if you bring a Tow Truck to GTA Online, you won't be able to store it, regardless if you did a SP2MP glitch or not.

However, all vehicles brought from SP to Online do have the High End rule applied to them, which means you won't be able to store them normally. This also include vehicles that normally aren't on the High End list, like the Stratum, Rebel, Sultan, ect.
Thx m8, So i will be able to store High End cars, but wont be able to do the same to Blacklisted, even if i force it into garage, it'll just disappear, right?

Btw, I was able to store(not normally) several sp street cars.
Now, im about to try and store any online Blacklisted. I just hope the rule does not apply to it.

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
Thx m8, So i will be able to store High End cars, but wont be able to do the same to Blacklisted, even if i force it into garage, it'll just disappear, right?

Btw, I was able to store(not normally) several sp street cars.
Now, im about to try and store any online Blacklisted. I just hope the rule does not apply to it.
Yes, only High End vehicles.

No matter what you do, you cannot avoid The Black List - even with glitches. It requires a literal modding tool to do so (not possible on PS4 and XBox One), and will mark you for a suspension/ban.

Do not try and do the SP2MP exploit with blacklisted cars, unless you're up for wasting the time.

THM3

Reaction score
Yes, only High End vehicles.

No matter what you do, you cannot avoid The Black List - even with glitches. It requires a literal modding tool to do so (not possible on PS4 and XBox One), and will mark you for a suspension/ban.

Do not try and do the SP2MP exploit with blacklisted cars, unless you're up for wasting the time.
Thank you m8.

JoeBoss

Reaction score

I am not good at explaining how the liveries work with the "set 1" and "set 2" configuration. Spreadsheet coming soon though.
Ok thank you very much. That will clear up allot of confusion for me. I've been asking all over the place and searching through google and am having absolutely no luck lol.

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
Ok thank you very much. That will clear up allot of confusion for me. I've been asking all over the place and searching through google and am having absolutely no luck lol.
Alright, now that I'm awake from my 9 hour temporary grave, I can try and explain it in more detail;

In general, "set 1" and "set 2" are made-up names by the community to make it easier to understand livery ID's.
Both "set 1" and "set 2" contains all 20 "standard" liveries you can get from Research in the Bunker. However, this is where the difference is:

_______Set 1_______

ID 21: Skulls
ID 22: Knuckleduster
ID 23: Conveyor (Bully)
ID 24: Stars (Rockstar)
ID 25: Tartan (Red)
ID 26: Galaxy
ID 27: Tree Camo
ID 28: Candy Cane
ID 29: It's a Wrap
ID 30: Deck the Halls

_______Set 2_______

ID 21: Pink & Green Camo
ID 22: Yellow & Blue Camo
ID 23: Orange Shade Camo
ID 24: Blue & Green Camo
ID 25: Hunting Camo
ID 26: Tartan (Blue)
ID 27: Santo Capra Coins
ID 28: Sessanta Nove Monogram
ID 29: Sessanta Nove Multicolor
ID 30: Dolla Dolla

"Set 1" was introduced in the Gunrunning Update, while "Set 2" was introduced in the Nightclub update.

All Gunrunning and Doomsday vehicles also have "set 2" liveries on them, but they have a different livery ID.

Much easier to show in spreadsheet, so sray tuned for that one.

JoeBoss

Reaction score
Alright, now that I'm awake from my 9 hour temporary grave, I can try and explain it in more detail;

In general, "set 1" and "set 2" are made-up names by the community to make it easier to understand livery ID's.
Both "set 1" and "set 2" contains all 20 "standard" liveries you can get from Research in the Bunker. However, this is where the difference is:

_______Set 1_______

_______Set 2_______

"Set 1" was introduced in the Gunrunning Update, while "Set 2" was introduced in the Nightclub update.

All Gunrunning and Doomsday vehicles also have "set 2" liveries on them, but they have a different livery ID.

_______Set 1_______

_______Set 2_______

Thank you very much!

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
The "avenger2" has been proven to be blacklisted, and as such, can only be flown and owned in Story Mode.

Saider

Reaction score
so in theory it is possible to store aircraft in normal garages with mod menu? i see that they arent blacklisted

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
so in theory it is possible to store aircraft in normal garages with mod menu? i see that they arent blacklisted
You do not even need a mod menu to do this. You can easily store an aircraft in your MOC.
However, moving the aircraft to another personal vehicle slot may be proven difficult. I'm personally not aware of a method on how to move an aircraft to a PV garage. Regardless, the aircraft(s) will be invisible in all garages except for the Hangar, and they cannot be called in. I'd consider that a dead spot, so I don't see a reason for doing it.

Saider

Reaction score
You do not even need a mod menu to do this. You can easily store an aircraft in your MOC.
However, moving the aircraft to another personal vehicle slot may be proven difficult. I'm personally not aware of a method on how to move an aircraft to a PV garage. Regardless, the aircraft(s) will be invisible in all garages except for the Hangar, and they cannot be called in. I'd consider that a dead spot, so I don't see a reason for doing it.
that's terrible, thanks for the info

Edit: what about the terrorbyte? can it be stored in a normal garage? i saw that it's not blacklisted and i wonder what does happen in case you try to use it

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
that's terrible, thanks for the info

Edit: what about the terrorbyte? can it be stored in a normal garage? i saw that it's not blacklisted and i wonder what does happen in case you try to use it
The Terrorbyte is considered a "Special Vehicle" in that aspect. The Terrorbyte does not show up in any other garage, except for all the Nightclub garages. You can do a GC2F with someone's Terrorbyte (or even your own), and swap the Terrorbyte with another car from any of your Nightclub Garages.
Regardless if the Terrorbyte is invisible in a normal Garage or not, you will always have the option to call it in with your Mechanic. Just keep in mind that the Personal Vehicle Terrorbyte does not have the same enhancements as your actual Terrorbyte, like increased armor, player scanner, or the ability to enter its rear compartment. It's essentially just a big truck with no special features.
What is unique about a Personal Vehicle Terrorbyte, is that you can modify it when it's stored in any Nightclub Garage. Whatever mods you put onto it there will transfer to your actual Terrorbyte. This is how you can obtain a "modded" Terrorbyte from a friend.

Saider

Reaction score
thanks again for the reply! that s pretty useless for what I was planning to do :frown: . Do you think you can give me some info on sv as well please? I was planninng to try dune5 and phantom2 and maybe dune3 too. Are they only visible in nc garage? and most importantly is it possible to get them insured and delivered via mechanic?

thanks again for help :smile:

Top Bottom