• Thread starter ghost3439
  • Start date
  • Views 41,976
G

ghost3439

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I found a way to store some cars in missions, but there are specifications to the car. working on xbox one

It CAN'T be:
1. A mission objective
2.An unstorable car ex. police cruiser
3.A random street car. If this makes any sense it has to be a vehicle that is supposed to be in the mission and always spawns there. ex. In the mission Holed Up Burton, if you go to Madrazo's house there will be a cheetah, a coquette, and some other car. These vehicles always spawn in the mission and are not there in freeroam.

So onto the glitch:

There are many missions to do this with (mostly Simeon), but I will be using Holed Up Burton to get and store a free Cheetah. This also works for the Enus Super Diamond in Gentry Does it.

EDIT: Stinger GT in Death From Above
EDIT: Banshee from Blow up II
Turismo R from GTA Today

1. When you start the mission, don't go to the apartments, go to Madrazo's house and take the Cheetah in the driveway and take it to a 10 car GARAGE, not apartment, I used the one on Popular St. used in the "I got that fire" money glitch.
2. park the cheetah next to the garbage bin at the left so that it blocks off the passenger door.
3. use your personal vehicle to block off the driver door so that you can teleport into the cheetah
4.Then you will be doing the "I got that fire" glitch, created by FreightTrainWTF, and you need to steal a street car, open your job list, and drive it into the garage.
5. Exit the vehicle and shoot the hood until it catches fire
6. Then quickly enter the car and spam Y to get out. When you spam Y the blue circle should flicker.
7. quickly move to the direction of the Cheetah and press Y ONCE to get in.
8. Wait for the minimap to flicker and it should teleport you into your garage.
9. Now you have a free Cheetah, you cab go insure it at the LSC for 81,000. ( an alternative method for storing it with insurance is using a rebel instead of a street car.)

I tried to make this into a money glitch by storing it over a rebel, but it sells for the sell price of the rebel which is 1800.

Hope you have fun with your new free cheetah!

Last edited:
A

Ashjj96

Reaction score
Sin$
Really interesting, will be attempting soon on Xbox one.

Edit: yup it worked on holed up burton with the cheetah

Last edited:
G

ghost3439

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry forgot one thing, you CANT sell them bc they are over 50k

Daz74

Daz74

Reaction score
Sin$
got this working great PS4, thank you :smile:

Just wondering if their are any other missions with sports/super cars in that this would work with?

edit: ok got it to work with the Super Diamond from Blow up II which means the other cars in that mission should also work. will try a few more missions.

Last edited:
G

ghost3439

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got this working great PS4, thank you :smile:

Just wondering if their are any other missions with sports/super cars in that this would work with?
Well you can use the coquette in Holed up burton but other than that I couldn't find any more. I'm sure there are more cars to do it with though. If anyone finds anything please post it here

nubito

nubito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if there is modded car in mission you can try store it with rebel, and get the mods price? :biggrin:

bosna916

bosna916

Reaction score
Sin$
So I found a way to store some cars in missions, but there are specifications to the car. working on xbox one

It CAN'T be:
1. A mission objective
2.An unstorable car ex. police cruiser
3.A random street car. If this makes any sense it has to be a vehicle that is supposed to be in the mission and always spawns there. ex. In the mission Holed Up Burton, if you go to Madrazo's house there will be a cheetah, a coquette, and some other car. These vehicles always spawn in the mission and are not there in freeroam.

So onto the glitch:

There are many missions to do this with (mostly Simeon), but I will be using Holed Up Burton to get and store a free Cheetah. This also works for the Enus Super Diamond in Gentry Does it.

1. When you start the mission, don't go to the apartments, go to Madrazo's house and take the Cheetah in the driveway and take it to a 10 car GARAGE, not apartment, I used the one on Popular St. used in the "I got that fire" money glitch.
2. park the cheetah next to the garbage bin at the left so that it blocks off the passenger door.
3. use your personal vehicle to block off the driver door so that you can teleport into the cheetah
4.Then you will be doing the "I got that fire" glitch, created by FreightTrainWTF, and you need to steal a street car, open your job list, and drive it into the garage.
5. Exit the vehicle and shoot the hood until it catches fire
6. Then quickly enter the car and spam Y to get out. When you spam Y the blue circle should flicker.
7. quickly move to the direction of the Cheetah and press Y ONCE to get in.
8. Wait for the minimap to flicker and it should teleport you into your garage.
9. Now you have a free Cheetah, you cab go insure it at the LSC for 81,000. ( an alternative method for storing it with insurance is using a rebel instead of a street car.)

I tried to make this into a money glitch by storing it over a rebel, but it sells for the sell price of the rebel which is 1800.

Hope you have fun with your new free cheetah!
what mission is it that has the cheetah and stuff who do i call where do i look pls

G

ghost3439

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what mission is it that has the cheetah and stuff who do i call where do i look pls
It's Holed Up Burton from Martin
when the mission starts it says go to the apartments, but instead go to martins house and a cheetah will be in the driveway

The Dark Agent

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone want to try this with the Duke o death in a modded capture mission ???

Al7885

Al7885

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. Got the Super Diamond with this. Carbonizzare spawn in that mission too so could try those also i suppose.

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you access ur garage in a capture?
no tried, been trying forever too. About to be giving unitll i can get some new ideas :cry::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: . Ive gotten this far so fr
1. have a DoD in single player as trevor
2. go to strip club park at the parking spot with the two dumpsters at the entrance. quick save for repetition
3 have friend online start a mission , go to strip club , invite you
4 join your friend
5 your friend will see it, be able to almost sit in it then it disappears

knocking the dor off before joining does not help . teleporting in did not seem to work but did not test long
can work at the impound for single player as well cannot get to stick
with two people on mission only one person sees it ,but have not tried having the person who sees and touches it kill themselves while the other watches it
we can see it we just can't keep it ATM. need fresh ideas

Top Bottom
Login
Register