What's new

Mod Menu GTA: Online Online Bypass 1.31 WIP | Mod Menu Mega Thread | Info Thread

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else have the constanting unable to contact server for the force loader? Never seeming to login, always have the problem of late.

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no reports of problems atm, lemme take a look.

Thanking you, the loader loading up fine, I login with the remember detail, but getting nothing, just unable to contact server, use the WWW version> but that not work either

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanking you, the loader loading up fine, I login with the remember detail, but getting nothing, just unable to contact server, use the WWW version> but that not work either

Okay thinking it fixed, the loader now logging me in 1st timing, and noticing the new message to tell about don't pirate the Force Hax which is good - have the program try to be copied by someone?

Rikka97

Rikka97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can somone pls tell me if using free menu is safe? well i mean if i not use risky cheat like money drop rp change. and god mode is fine to use in place i culd not be report.

F

Floralys

Reaction score
Sin$
Can somone pls tell me if using free menu is safe? well i mean if i not use risky cheat like money drop rp change. and god mode is fine to use in place i culd not be report.
You really can't guarantee that a free menu or paid menu won't get you banned since they all hook to the GTA process. (Scripthook)

seboh

seboh

Reaction score
Sin$
They have guy with windows 10 64 bits ? No mods will launch with this version (for me) .. There is no asiloader.txt. I must downgrade to 8.1 or what ?

Reddinos

Reddinos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes the game crash for me every 5 min or less.
you seem to be the only person to have such problems every day. and dont say the forum people has problems too.
not attacking u but is just very suspicious that you have such problems and complains everyday.

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes the game crash for me every 5 min or less.

Can't even update - we get the same .net framework error each timing, when clicking yes or ok to do the update. Some time if I close the loader, I can't even logging in, and the .net framework error saying it something with the connection time-out, so think they having a few small niggle issue to be deal with now. Would really loving the manual download for each update, or a button to check for update - would probably solving this issue for me.
I can uninstalling .net framework then putting it back in after restart (version 4, not be the latest one) and this sometime working to getting update, so not knowing whether I have connect to server problem or I just be unlucky one.

Racksmile

Racksmile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't even update - we get the same .net framework error each timing, when clicking yes or ok to do the update. Some time if I close the loader, I can't even logging in, and the .net framework error saying it something with the connection time-out, so think they having a few small niggle issue to be deal with now. Would really loving the manual download for each update, or a button to check for update - would probably solving this issue for me.
I can uninstalling .net framework then putting it back in after restart (version 4, not be the latest one) and this sometime working to getting update, so not knowing whether I have connect to server problem or I just be unlucky one.
the problem is on ur end then... fix ur .NET issues, dont blame it on us.

Reddinos

Reddinos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you really having problems come to the support chat i will personally deal with you. also pm me your force loader username here so i know what type of account u have.

CyberLykan

CyberLykan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update .NET framework, exclude from antivirus, plenty of solutions to Force not updating/working.

But I'll let you figure it out yourselves. :wink:

CBAABC

CBAABC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1Kg0u3.png

WTF?

Top Bottom
Login
Register