Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/11543

Expand your Lowrider collection today with new stock from Benny’s Original Motor Works as part of GTA Online Lowriders: Custom Classics for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Check out two more upgradeable muscle cars, the Vapid Slamvan and the brand new Dundreary Virgo Classic. And if that's not enough, Benny is revisiting one of his favorite rides, the Willard Faction, to offer a new upgrade style that will have you towering over others in your very own Custom Donk.

actual_1458040568.jpg

Tower over the residents of Los Santos in your very own Custom Donk.

Whether rapid fire or stopping power is your preference, you’ll find new weapons to suit your needs down at Ammu-Nation. The Compact Rifle provides a new option for running-and-gunning and with the Double Barrel Shotgun, twice the barrels means twice the carnage.

actual_1458040581.jpg

The Compact Rifle, one of two new weapons available at Ammu-Nation.

Update your wardrobe with a host of new clothing options that will have you looking fresh at your next car meet. From lowrider street apparel to workwear, there are plenty of new looks to try out. 16 new tattoo designs are also available at parlors across Los Santos, or try one of three fresh new hairstyles for each gender to keep up with the latest trends.

http://www.rockstargames.com/gifs/img/7bc72a9.mp4
The Slamvan Custom bounces at the Del Perro Pier.

Smash, bash, and dodge the competition in the new Sumo Adversary Mode that has you working (either alone or in teams) to force the opposition out of the designated arena. Whether it's size, speed, or control - choose a vehicle that suits your style and be the last team remaining in the arena before the clock runs out to win.

actual_1458040633.jpg

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...nline-lowriders-custom-classics-now-available

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah...

Same ol', Same ol' for me.

Pissed off with the Virgo. That one they put on there is a hateful car whereas the previous one from the Ill-Gotten Gains update is a superb piece of GTA kit. Shame it's not the one you can modify. As I said on a different thread, I'd love to hear some feedback on the two new guns and performance in comparison to other guns. Reload on the Double Barrel is fairly slow but it's a powerful beast. Combat Rifle seems powerful but is it better or worse than a Bullpup?

Chamillitary

Chamillitary

Reign Fall.
Reaction score
Sin$
Love the Donk for it uniqueness in the game. Love the slam van and the way it sits as a lowrider. Hate the lack of effort put into the virgo. Overall happy :smile: just need to try out the new guns and see the tattoos and hair
Screenshot_2016-03-15-09-58-00-1_zpsbjhydt1b.png

Last edited:
delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So I don't know if it's just me, but the hydraulics don't seem to work right on the Virgo. It raises up, but it doesn't bounce.

Nevermind, switching sessions fixed it.

Aqua

Aqua

'Insert Inspirational Quote Here'
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Time to spend all my money.:biggrin:

FrazzleFrazer

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They should have put hydraulics on the donk would have made it more worth it.

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Another "render mods useless" update with some semi-useful junk.

*Cues Jeopardy Theme*

And now I wait...

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there have been videos up for over 6 months with "DORK" vehicles....like the Manana and the Vapid Stanier. Rockstar is taking their cues from PC mods now?

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every Donk I've seen so far is horrendous!
I did up an all black one with the GNX hood, T-tops, and Raiders. I love it! It doesn't look like a Donk at all. Not that I'm any kind of expert, but it seems like the proportions are off from the ones I see pictures of. It's more akin to something I would see at a "Mud Run" up in Maine, or in the South.

criminal akademiks

criminal akademiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's an extreme money grab trying to make me buy a whole new Faction to make it "Donk". Pretty dumb way of doing it. The slamvan drives like ****, the Virgo is ugly. Half assed DLC again. At least it's free

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The slamvan drives like ****
Slamvan always drove loose, it seems they have at least made the brakes work now. A couple of the petina liveries are awesome! I never thought I would want multiple versions in my garage. Never say never. Good work R*!!!

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Slamvan always drove loose, it seems they have at least made the brakes work now. A couple of the petina liveries are awesome! I never thought I would want multiple versions in my garage. Never say never. Good work R*!!!
I was about to say, at least we can actually stop in the Custom Slamvan...the stock version just doesn't have brakes...lol

P2Feener

P2Feener

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every Donk I've seen so far is horrendous!
That's cause every one you've seen is probably made with the intent to make it look as stupid as possible...only the "urban" "hood" crowd will make them clean..most of the stuff you see online so far are all made by young white boys who think they are funny

Ike Turner

Ike Turner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They made the tire threads way too thick. Needs less rubber, more rim. If I don't feel the need to almost come to a dead stop and slowly crawl every time I go over a speed bump then it's not a donkey it's a f*cking midget monster truck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register