What's new

Discussion GTA: Online LFH (Looking For Heist) Website Launched!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
After 3 long days, I've pushed what I'm dubbing as the July Updates for GTALFH. You can read about it here, or read below. Entire site is still free to use, and will remain that way. Hope it helps you guys find even more Heists partners now! :smile:
July 2016 Updates
  • User account system added
    • You are NOT required to make an account in order to use the site. You can still post listings without needing to register an account.
    • Click here to register an account.
    • Registered users will be able to track the amount of listings they post on-site, use the Quick Info feature, and leave Ratings for other registered users. We plan to add more features for registered users in order to make GTALFH even better.
    • A new #GTALFH label will be added onto any listing made by a registered user. Clicking this label will take you to their profile page.
  • "Quick Info" feature added for registered users
    • Quick Info allows you to pre-fill the Recruit A Crew form on GTALFH by allowing you to save your listing details directly to your GTALFH account. You no longer will need to fill that form out every time, and you can post much faster in order to get into a lobby with the best players around. Once you've filled out the Quick Info form, every time you sign into your account, the Recruit A Crew form will already be penciled in for you. If you need to make any last minute changes to your listing, you can either edit it on the Quick Info area on your profile page, or just quickly edit it on the spot before submitting your listing.
  • User Ratings have been added (a much requested feature)!
    • A LOT of you have emailed me and asked for some sort of rating system to be added into GTALFH so that players can easily identify the "better" players on the site, and only play with the absolute best people out there. Well, it's finally here! All registered users will be able to use the Ratings system in order to let other players know whether a user is a good player or a bad player. This feature is still a bit in beta, but it should work perfectly. Remember, you will only be able to rate other players who have registered an account on GTALFH. If someone who is posting a listing has a GTALFH account, you'll see the new #GTALFH label on the RIGHT SIDE of their listing. Clicking it will take you to their profile.
    • Clicking the icon will leave a positive rating, while clicking the icon will leave a negative rating.
    • A user's profile page will display the positive ratings a user has received as one of the 3 accolades. The smaller number to the right of the positive rating count is the total amount of ratings a user has. If a user has a 10 50, that would mean they have 10 positive ratings and 40 negative ratings.
    • Abusing the rating system will result in it being either disabled on your account, or in your account being suspended.
  • Automatic unbans after being Blacklisted
    • I get A LOT of emails about people accidentally getting themselves automatically banned from the site due to clicking the submit button too fast. Well, rest easy. If you end up getting automatically banned in the future, just take a break and come back to the site later. You'll find that your ban has automatically been lifted. If we see that you're constantly getting banned, then we're probably just going to have to ban you for longer periods of time..you know...until you stop spamming.

Vice City

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Sin$
After 3 long days, I've pushed what I'm dubbing as the July Updates for GTALFH. You can read about it here, or read below. Entire site is still free to use, and will remain that way. Hope it helps you guys find even more Heists partners now! :smile:
This thread should really be stickied as there are always users looking for heists members or people to smash that criminal mastermind challenge with. Extremely useful site for most & free too which is brilliant.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you change the domain name? I always use this site when I'm in need. Great for when my friends aren't Online. :biggrin:

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread should really be stickied as there are always users looking for heists members or people to smash that criminal mastermind challenge with. Extremely useful site for most & free too which is brilliant.
It technically counts as advertising, so I'm lucky enough to have this thread allowed here. I'm sure a good amount of people are aware that it's there if they need/want to use it, though :smile:.
Did you change the domain name? I always use this site when I'm in need. Great for when my friends aren't Online. :biggrin:
Yep, a few weeks ago I was able to move the site over to https://gtalfh.com.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
With the new Xbox One update that will be pushed to all consoles soon, we'll be able to create Xbox Clubs. This feature is currently available to those who are in the Xbox One Preview Program, since I am in that, I have created an Xbox One Club for GTALFH.com in order to even further assist the users of the site to find other people to play with.

If you're currently on the beta-dashboard and have access to clubs, you can search for the club name: "GTA Online LFH" and request an invitation. If you're not on the update yet, when it gets pushed to your console, just do the same thing.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Site has been updated with new activities to reflect the new Bikers DLC.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Following up with what was added in the July updates set, a few days ago I added the ability for users to reserve their in-game names. Simply login to your account, and fill out the Quick Info form. If someone is using your name, contact me and we'll resolve it.

There are some other updates coming in the future, but I'll post more about that at a later date. Happy heisting!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Found this website before i found sevensins! cheers OP love the website
Glad you like it! There are some neat things planned for the site once I get the time to work on it :smile:.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
So just out of curiosity, has traffic spiked since the 2x pay and RP week started?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So just out of curiosity, has traffic spiked since the 2x pay and RP week started?
Traffic has almost doubled since the double GTA$/RP event started. Active users is almost 5x higher than usual. I'll keep an eye on the analytics for this weekend and see what happens. I welcome to the traffic, though. :biggrin:

Edit: I would give better details, but the Analytics console doesn't seem to want to load up on my PC.
Edit #2: There's been approx. 8K new listings and 400 new users since the event started. :biggrin:

Last edited:
B

bdrizzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Traffic has almost doubled since the double GTA$/RP event started. Active users is almost 5x higher than usual. I'll keep an eye on the analytics for this weekend and see what happens. I welcome to the traffic, though. :biggrin:

Edit: I would give better details, but the Analytics console doesn't seem to want to load up on my PC.
Edit #2: There's been approx. 8K new listings and 400 new users since the event started. :biggrin:

Cakes I love the site and have used it a ton. One thing I do think would be cool and more specific is if you added a "Import/Export" option under the Securoserve Options tab when recruiting a crew. The only other one that makes sense is "Hire Associate/Body Guard" but I feel like most wouldn't care to just be a body guard lol, but may be willing to help you sell. Just a suggestion. Again though, the site is great and helps immensely!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Cakes I love the site and have used it a ton. One thing I do think would be cool and more specific is if you added a "Import/Export" option under the Securoserve Options tab when recruiting a crew. The only other one that makes sense is "Hire Associate/Body Guard" but I feel like most wouldn't care to just be a body guard lol, but may be willing to help you sell. Just a suggestion. Again though, the site is great and helps immensely!
When I get some free time I can add that in :smile:.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been a while since I updated this thread, but I thought it would be fun to mention some more recent statistics now that the site is almost 4 years old.

We currently have over:
  • 32,000 registered members
  • 617,000 listings posted (this does not count the count from the previous database)
  • 5,180,000 page views!
For a niche site with a small following, I think it's done pretty well over the last 4 years. I'll try to do a nicer 4-year anniversary graphic for the site. :smile:

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been a while since I updated this thread, but I thought it would be fun to mention some more recent statistics now that the site is almost 4 years old.

We currently have over:
  • 32,000 registered members
  • 617,000 listings posted (this does not count the count from the previous database)
  • 5,180,000 page views!
For a niche site with a small following, I think it's done pretty well over the last 4 years. I'll try to do a nicer 4-year anniversary graphic for the site. :smile:

I forgot this site existed tbh. Good work!

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Love how active this is (the LFH website)! Much better than 7sins "matchmaking" and really easy to use.
Legendary site! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register