What's new

Discussion GTA: Online LFH (Looking For Heist) Website Launched!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, maybe theres another way for ps4? like send message through gta 5 on rockstar social club or something idk
If I happen to come across a way to do it, I will definitely add it to the site :smile:

S

Solitude HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: The invitations through gamer cards on the Xbox 360 work now, for both inviting and joining. Thank you R*, and this site will work awesome now :biggrin:

I

imnew214

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The site is great! Within literally a minute I had 3 people send me messages on Xbox one to join. Unfortunately I had a squeaker that had already joined and he messed up my setup for prison break. But that's not lfh fault. Just wanted to say excellent site.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The site is great! Within literally a minute I had 3 people send me messages on Xbox one to join. Unfortunately I had a squeaker that had already joined and he messed up my setup for prison break. But that's not lfh fault. Just wanted to say excellent site.
Glad you were able to get a game going! Share the site with your friends :smile:

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks amazing! It'll definitely be a huge help for people trying to find a heist crew. I know DLFG did well. I hope it gets going well!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All validation, filter and submission issues have been fixed. :smile:

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you who use the site, if you have an Android phone and/or OLD iOS device (iOS 6 and under) can you please make sure the website works normally on mobile? I've had some people message me saying the submission form was acting up on older devices and I can't exactly troubleshoot efficiently since I don't have an older device. Appreciate it.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There have been over 31,000 listings on GTA: Online LFH since I launched the site, woo!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
For those still using GTA: Online LFH, I just finished adding support for listing GTA V: PC matches. You'll enter your Steam handle for your username, and everything else remains the same. On the actual listing, a link to your Steam profile will be added, along with a steam:// link for the viewer to add you directly. :smile:

D

Demon_Lord

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello There, First of All thank you for taking the initiative to build this site.

If I may ask can we schedule heists for future in that way people can apply and we can probably review their stats and send friend requests and then host the session ?

M not sure but please checkout this site and might give you some ideas on future updates to the site - http://ets2c.com/

Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Love the site, nice work.

I've used it like three times for myself.

I usually just help others but never take a cut of the heist finale so far im upto 83 people helped most from your website some from tech game and some from here.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello There, First of All thank you for taking the initiative to build this site.

If I may ask can we schedule heists for future in that way people can apply and we can probably review their stats and send friend requests and then host the session ?

M not sure but please checkout this site and might give you some ideas on future updates to the site - http://ets2c.com/
I'll see what I can do if I have some free time.
Love the site, nice work.

I've used it like three times for myself.

I usually just help others but never take a cut of the heist finale so far im upto 83 people helped most from your website some from tech game and some from here.
Glad you've enjoyed it. We've had over 40,000 listings since we opened, way more than I expected. :smile:

Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad you've enjoyed it. We've had over 40,000 listings since we opened, way more than I expected. :smile:

Whenever i see someone looking for a crew and im not on xbox i send them a link to the site.

Top Bottom
Login
Register