What's new

Solved GTA Online Job Outfit

H

HermannOering

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question..Is there any way to glitch the slasher outfit from the job? For Xbox One? I try for days, despair soon. Will not wait until Halloween ..

pls help

R

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score

This method in the video above was the go-to for getting Adversary Mode outfits on Xbox for quite some time. I'm not entirely sure if it's been patched or not because I haven't tried it since posting the video two years ago but you're welcome to give it a shot.

If it doesn't work then I don't know what to tell ya, unfortunately. There may be another method out there but I haven't been following outfit glitches for a while so I'm not up to date on working methods. Anyone else is welcome to share if they know something that I'm missing.

H

HermannOering

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply friend. I already spotted this glitch. Unfortunately, it does not work on the slasher job. :frown:

R

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply friend. I already spotted this glitch. Unfortunately, it does not work on the slasher job. :frown:

Welp, I tried lol Hopefully someone else will come forward with a method for ya.

Top Bottom