• Thread starter BSAP
  • Start date
  • Views 2,506
rosh

rosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think it's just a lil overload. lol look at your recent players.

Four Quid

Four Quid

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Contest Sponsor Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Working now! just went on find a new job session a few times and worked!

Nexx Animus

Nexx Animus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went to solo session, now instead of it saying "Waiting on Players" it just says "Loading" and whats with that god awful waiting music...

griffin89

griffin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finished the race and a few missions along with a team death match, no connection issues for me

griffin89

griffin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't be shocked if it's overloaded.
R* did say they weren't expecting this many ppl & tht there will be bugs/crashes/overloads. And they are acquiring additional servers.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
God damn it, and I don't have Xbox LIVE Gold right now :frown:

Gisele

Gisele

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This game has officially pissed me off. I can't tell you all how many times I've remade my character because it doesn't save. I can't tell you how long I've waited for someone to join the racing mission just so I can get this **** over with. I'm getting so tired of Lamar I just wanna choke him out. If I have to wait one more minute someone is getting a drop kick to the back. I know they said there would be bugs and what not but MY GOD! This is killing the **** outta me. All the testers were like "Yea it runs so smooth, It was like 16 of us in one lobby and we had a great time"... please, starting to question that. /rant

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

That **** Cray
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This game has officially pissed me off. I can't tell you all how many times I've remade my character because it doesn't save. I can't tell you how long I've waited for someone to join the racing mission just so I can get this **** over with. I'm getting so tired of Lamar I just wanna choke him out. If I have to wait one more minute someone is getting a drop kick to the back. I know they said there would be bugs and what not but MY GOD! This is killing the **** outta me. All the testers were like "Yea it runs so smooth, It was like 16 of us in one lobby and we had a great time"... please, starting to question that. /rant

They didn't have millions of people connecting to the servers all at once when they tested it.

tony316

tony316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there's a kid that lives near me called lamar. im gonna beat him up

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't been able to do anything online yet. Customized a character multiple times just to have it not connect and fail to save. Just going to stop wasting my time with it. If they couldn't even consistently keep Social Club running, how did they expect to keep GTA Online up?

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

That **** Cray
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad I was able to create my character & do some missions earlier today. All good & saved :wink:

mexkan

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I keeo getting stuck right before the race starts. When it's connecting to the other players pretty much.

Gisele

Gisele

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I keeo getting stuck right before the race starts. When it's connecting to the other players pretty much.

You'll never get connected. I've been letting it "wait for players" for about a hour now (as I watched a movie). All hope lost. Wish I could go to all the nut *** fools who are hogging the servers and lay'em down (kill them).

Konvict1998

Konvict1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LMFAO in the first page you guys were like all happy got the update and **** and see you in los santos but dis **** wont even work hahaha

"Just got the update and can play online!

See you in Los Santos :biggrin:" LMFAO

Top Bottom
Login
Register