Notice_Jtag

Notice_Jtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CONFIRMED WORKING ON ALL CONSOLES

Video Tutorial:

Text Tutorial:

EDIT: When making the outfit you can equip a pair of the black woolen gloves or black driving gloves ( Removes more of the arms than black woolen gloves ) to make your arms invisible if the mask does not work for you.
Could you update the thread with Black Driving Gloves instead of Black woollen gloves. They remove more of your arm than just the Black woollen would.
I've done this on Xbox One, works perfectly.

I've been doing a lot of testing, and you actually don't have to have a mask on to get your full body to disappear. Use the same outfit, but make sure you put on the Black Woolen Gloves with the outfit, that'll make the entirety of your arms disappear.

- Add black pumps to remove feet
More proof that black pumps remove feet. Totally glitching my character out. Hat and mask too

1. Go to swap character ( Press pause and go to the online section of the menu )
2. Delete your Second Character ( Not Main )
3. Create a new character in your second slot and reach level 6
4. Once level 6 go to swap character once again and select your level 6 character.
5. You will be prompted to change your characters appearance, but do not press anything yet
6. Either sign out of your profile or disconnect your Ethernet cable.
7. Once back in single player sign back online and go to swap character.
8. Now you must choose your main character ( Not the level 6 character )
9. You will now be prompted to change your characters appearance. Click yes and change your gender to female.
10. Now once loaded into a GTA Session go to any clothing store and put these clothes on.

Pants/Cargo Pants Section/Brown Cargos

Tops/Vest Shirts/Gray Striped Blouse

NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO SAVE THE OUTFIT

11. Wait for progress to save. ( After orange circle is done spinning )
12. Than choose swap character and choose your rank 6 character. You will be prompted to change appearance again.
13. Sign out or disconnect from your internet once again.
14. Once in story mode sign back into your account and go to swap character again.
15. Choose your main character and you will be prompted to change appearance again. Click YES. Than change the gender back to male. ( Edit features however you would like )
16. Once loaded up into GTA Online go to outfits and choose the outfit you had created with your female character.
17. Your body should now be invisible. Go save it as an outfit and enjoy! (:

Last edited:
stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Using this procedure can you wear female clothing if you save the outfit. The hats for instance. Or vice versa, your female character could be topless

Notice_Jtag

Notice_Jtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Using this procedure can you wear female clothing if you save the outfit. The hats for instance. Or vice versa, your female character could be topless
Most likely not but you can of course save more than one outfit and play around with the clothing before swapping and changing the female character back to male.

FlossyDSM

FlossyDSM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the steps with the mask and my arms still show. Anyway to get rid of them?

Tom Ato

Tom Ato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested this on Xbox One, worked perfectly.

EDIT: Same problem as flossy though, can't get the entire arms to disappear. I'm gonna try a few different masks and see if i can get it to work.

Notice_Jtag

Notice_Jtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested this on Xbox One, worked perfectly.

EDIT: Same problem as flossy though, can't get the entire arms to disappear. I'm gonna try a few different masks and see if i can get it to work.
Please tell me which masks work so i can add it to the thread.

Top Bottom
Login
Register