What's new

Patched GTA Online Glitches - HOW TO GET TO NARNIA! After 1.16 (Texture Glitch)

• Thread starter FattedGiraffe
  • Start date
  • Views 9,423
aka NOCTURN

aka NOCTURN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure this was posted in the 1st month of release. I have certainly known about it for that long.

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was expecting a wardrobe glitch lol. This can't be Narnia it's not sexy enough.

Kookie doe

Kookie doe

Hosting hotel lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
Narnia? Pls go away and hang yourself. And stop with the exclamation points.
Also, I used to do this when Online came out. Just drivin' in them tunnels like a baws.

Lint6

Lint6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea seriously this is pretty old. Me and some friends were doing this around 1.14 or so

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember one of my friend did this and it looked really weird on my screen. I knew about this wall breach but did not know about this until my friend did that drive in the black hole area glitch.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
not a texture glitch, well kinda, but not really. your just driving around in the subway tunnels under the map that rockstar never intended for you to drive in these areas so didn't are to add anything. Done this thousands of times.

Whizzard

Whizzard

Obi-wan of Samcro
Reaction score
Sin$
still old... was found in first month... the tunnels were found the next day lol it is still new though.. to some people i guess 
ps looks more like old san andreas crossed with an acid trip... no wardrobes, lions, witches or any of that krapp... ALSO i see you already posted on the interior megathread... what was wrong with posting this there? and be less over-enthusiastic plz and take your ritalin maybe?

Whizzard

Whizzard

Obi-wan of Samcro
Reaction score
Sin$
i will personally spawn kill anyone who calls this narnia publicly :wink:

Phoenix2640

Phoenix2640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done this a ton of times myself, but I didn't realize the textures would drop inside of the tunnel. Interesting, and good find.

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
not a texture glitch, well kinda, but not really. your just driving around in the subway tunnels under the map that rockstar never intended for you to drive in these areas so didn't are to add anything. Done this thousands of times.
The tunnels are actually completely textured and modeled on your map when you enter normally.

Top Bottom
Login
Register