What's new

Patched GTA Online Glitches - HOW TO GET TO NARNIA! After 1.16 (Texture Glitch)

• Thread starter FattedGiraffe
  • Start date
  • Views 9,422
E

emil io

Reaction score
Sin$
stolen by me hahah I found out without anyone telling me

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so this was another accidental thing that happen which I call "The Land Of Narnia"

READ THE STEPS BEFORE YOU SAY ITS OLD

This is a texture glitch in which the game believes that you are still falling out of the earth, and the textures do not want to load, which you will see in the upcoming video.

So first things first, go to this location on the map.
aPO4guc.jpg

Mby1qvI.jpg

Second, line up your car (Preferably a fast car such as a Bugatti) to where you can launch off a runway sort of thing.

Third, go full blast and drive to where you see the subway tunnels. If done correctly, you should land in the tunnels, no textures loaded. It should be trippy.
Watch the GIF:

769bac1cf0b8fc7d6e0f200e4747b404.gif

The textures start loading when you drive out of the tunnel or if you you go to the second subway station by the Del Perro Heights Apts.

More photos will added soon.

If you have a friend and he/she gets out of the car and his/her textures load, then they will be invisible (on your screen) until they get in the car.​

You do know you are actually in the map just the textures ain't loaded within 30 seconds driving gta time it will all load back in pretty pointless tbh no need for this thread

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this by accident a month or so ago. I had a wanted level and the cops would drop down through the road into the blank tunnels and they would shoot me. I could not hit them. Auto aim or free aim.

Top Bottom
Login
Register