What's new

Patched GTA Online Glitches - Duplicate all Personal Vehicles to 2nd Character After 1.16

• Thread starter FattedGiraffe
  • Start date
  • Views 23,639
Adatiel

Adatiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not working for me ehh.. my character was made in 1.13, and it was rank three, did all the steps and nothing seemed to work... theres got to be a way to make this 100%

P

pakovrs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The character I had from previous update was level 1. When I change character, never spawn with vehicle. Try to request it and says I don't have one. I will try reaching lvl 3 first and posting results

EDIT: No luck for me anyway

Last edited:
C

crayZ7s

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay first off, this was accidental. For it to work, wait till patch update 1.17 is announced, then do it. Or if you made a character a few days before the update, this should work. YOU CAN MONEY FARM WITH THIS AS IT BYPASSES 48 MIN WAIT!

Snapshot_20140820_174713.jpg

Snapshot_20140820_174936.jpg

1) When 1.17 (Or any other patch) is announced or leaked, create a character and get it to Level 3. Or if you created a character before this TU was released, it should work.
2) Leave this character alone until the update is released.
3) After TU is released, play on first character, then go on 2nd character.
4) You may spawn with a personal vehicle. If this happens, you've done it correctly.
5) Do all required steps (I had to buy clothes , Do LTS, and modify a vehicle) then, buy two 10 car garages.
6) You should get a Mechanic contact on your phone. Call it and if you see all of your personal vehicles from main character, it worked. NOTE - DO NOT WORRY! YOU DIDN'T MOVE THEM YOU DUPLICATED THEM.

I will have a video up showing me racing to get to level 5 then eventually buying the properties and getting the vehicles <3​

Haven't had any luck getting this to work for me yet... Simeon hasn't called me to get a car yet... any way to make this happen? Maybe a mission I didn't play?

I made the character prior to 1.16 for the beerhat glitch... was only lvl 1... got her to lvl 6 but still no car prompt... any suggestions?

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't had any luck getting this to work for me yet... Simeon hasn't called me to get a car yet... any way to make this happen? Maybe a mission I didn't play?

I made the character prior to 1.16 for the beerhat glitch... was only lvl 1... got her to lvl 6 but still no car prompt... any suggestions?
It's not call to get a car. It depends on if you did that or not. When I spawned in on first time, I had to start from getting clothes, to ranking up to 5 to get two garages. You may have already done it. 
Updated. I hope this helps.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I make a 2nd character right now, get him to level 3, switch to my 1st character, than back to my 2nd, I should have all my cars, and I can sell them all after I race to get to level 5?

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I make a 2nd character right now, get him to level 3, switch to my 1st character, than back to my 2nd, I should have all my cars, and I can sell them all after I race to get to level 5?
No, the title update is what makes the cars "duplicate". Not just racing and creating characters. Maybe soon that will happen

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
The character I had from previous update was level 1. When I change character, never spawn with vehicle. Try to request it and says I don't have one. I will try reaching lvl 3 first and posting results

EDIT: No luck for me anyway
didn't say this was 100%. I don't know what to tell you.

J

joe boo

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i think you should take this down.misleading and you have no idea how to replicate!

Deejo

Deejo

Reaction score
Sin$
It just happened to me, i will edit this comment for more details in a while.

Edit: wrote it in a separate comment below

Last edited:
antony webber

antony webber

Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it with a lvl 1 character I had created before 1.16. i just bought clothes, a horn on the car I spawned with and two 10 garage apartments and wow it has duped my cars. thanks for sharing.

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it with a lvl 1 character I had created before 1.16. i just bought clothes, a horn on the car I spawned with and two 10 garage apartments and wow it has duped my cars. thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing! I will add this to the thread and post GTAForums Screenshots of People having the same thing :smile:

Deejo

Deejo

Reaction score
Sin$
It worked in a different way for me. It's my secondary account that i used to do mods with then RS took my money and the character (slot 1) was corrupted that i couldnt even choose to play with.

So i made another character (slot 2) and reached level 27 with the very rare occasions that i played with this account.

Today i just went to check Slot 1 for the 1st time since december.
As usual it appears as level 300+ but then get changed to level 1 in a few seconds (or when i press it i dont remember). Logged in, done its appearance, skipped tutorial n it was still level 1.
Went to (choose character) n chose the same character (slot 1) and it magically gained the rank 300+ back.
Bought the same garages of the other character n decided to buy a couple of cars, went to the garage to see all the cars of the other character minus 3 cars (the new cars took over the 3 slots removing the duplicated cars in these specific slots).

So im not sure how would that be helpful for you to replicate but its obviously a definite glitch and needs some more test to know what triggers it.

Sorry for the long comment but i couldnt explain that with fewer words..

Ps: all cars were in black color for some reason and some body modifications were different but everything else were already there like turbo, tints etc.

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked in a different way for me. It's my secondary account that i used to do mods with then RS took my money and the character (slot 1) was corrupted that i couldnt even choose to play with.

So i made another character (slot 2) and reached level 27 with the very rare occasions that i played with this account.

Today i just went to check Slot 1 for the 1st time since december.
As usual it appears as level 300+ but then get changed to level 1 in a few seconds (or when i press it i dont remember). Logged in, done its appearance, skipped tutorial n it was still level 1.
Went to (choose character) n chose the same character (slot 1) and it magically gained the rank 300+ back.
Bought the same garages of the other character n decided to buy a couple of cars, went to the garage to see all the cars of the other character minus 3 cars (the new cars took over the 3 slots removing the duplicated cars in these specific slots).

So im not sure how would that be helpful for you to replicate but its obviously a definite glitch and needs some more test to know what triggers it.

Sorry for the long comment but i couldnt explain that with fewer words..

Ps: all cars were in black color for some reason and some body modifications were different but everything else were already there like turbo, tints etc.
Thanks for sharing and contributing to the thread. I will add to OP.

Xenc

Xenc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like a decent money maker if repeatable. Lots of steps as usual now.

F

Frostwolf

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this is valid. I had a character I made long ago and when I did the steps I had everything from my other character right before the update. I gotta say thankyou because I was gonna delete that character,good find(;

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this is valid. I had a character I made long ago and when I did the steps I had everything from my other character right before the update. I gotta say thankyou because I was gonna delete that character,good find(;
Thanks for sharing! I will add to thread.

GHst

GHst

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok this didn't work for me but it may be my fault. I have a character created prior and he had his own apartment and cars. Would this interfere at all?

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok this didn't work for me but it may be my fault. I have a character created prior and he had his own apartment and cars. Would this interfere at all?
Probably, most said it works because they didn't have it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register