What's new

Patched GTA Online Glitches - Duplicate all Personal Vehicles to 2nd Character After 1.16

• Thread starter FattedGiraffe
  • Start date
  • Views 23,149
F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Can someone break this down a bit better? I don't get it... I got a new character made 3 days and im level 15... what do i do now? If i even start fresh with a 2nd charcter... what do I do? Can someone PM me on how to do this in better steps?
you needed to make the character before the update, so if you want, delete it, then get to level three, wait for update, then when update releases, play on that level 3 character.

GARY58

GARY58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT WORKED AGAIN!
What i did:
1. Created character long time ago for beer hat glitch (it was 2-3 lvl)
2. After TU17 i tried this glitch again (it didn't worked), but i noticed, that i spawned with PV from main character
3. Bought 2 cheapest garages and sold all the cars
4. Deposited money to bank and deleted this character
5. Switched to main, created new one again, skipped tutorial, bought cheapest garage - no cars!
6. On next day, loaded my main character and switched to 2nd again (it's lvl 1 with 100 RP and i spawned in garage i bought) and I SAW ALL CARS ONCE AGAIN! (so, it's triggered by restarting the game?)
p.s. what i noticed: duplicated Blazer HotRod (Trevor's) and Pegassi Infernus has different body color and all duplicated cars have random plates (even if you have your own on main character)
p.p.s. no idea, if it will work for you, but i gonna farm lot of money, before it's got patched

UPD: Not worked today, still no idea, how to trigger it

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register