What's new

Working GTA online doomsday heist act II finale replay glitch

VR_unlimitted

VR_unlimitted

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Here i'm gonna tell you how to do replay hesit glitch for the dd heist act II finale.

Things you'll need:

-facility
-Act I completed
-completed preps and setups to unlock ACT II finale
-someone else to play with you(i recomend just one other person cause as the no of players increase, the cutshould be divided more).

Step 1:
Play the mission as usual,host can take the cut he wants,because both host and the members will get paid.

Step 2(for the submarine guy):

While going to find the person to interogate,he is at a room on the right side of the stairs two stories down from where you are starting.Just after the intorogation and the marker shows,run back make sure to use the same route that you came down(there will be a guard just above yhe stairs you just came in) inorder to avoid killing aditional enemies in the front and wasting time. This can save your time which makes it easier to get the elite bonus.Go back to the the floor you started,take photo when asked and wait on the side of the table. You'll have to watch a cutscene of 2:35 mins long then you will exit the sub

Step 4(for the avenger):

Make sure to kill all the extra helies (especially the 3 that spawns after the sub team exits the sub)that come before switching back to the cockpit.

Step 5:

Air team and sub team meet at the knife like area on the map. No need of anyone to go to the cockpit to fight the planes comming after you again,just fly to the hanger.

Step 6( for host only (very important)):

Make a deposite on your maze bank before completing the mission. You can put the money you got from killing npc if host was in sub team.

If your inhand cash is 0(if the host is in air team), withdraw some money from the bank and deposite the same.

This must be done or else the hist won't get paid some times. I lost 1.6mill just cause i didn't do this (ie; 2 missions),then i figured it out (those two happened when i was in air team and i didn't have any money to deposite. Doing what i said above will fix the problem).

Step 7(the glitching part,for the host only):

If you have done all that i said above,procede.

Just after the avenger lands in the hangar,a cutscen will begin and a sign "transaction pending" appears on the bottom right corner of your screen. And just after it disappears,you must pull the ethernet cable( or switch of modem or whatever to stop your internet from being shared to GTA). It generally disappear when the cutscene shows you exiting from the avenger.

If your are did this once and you are doing it again, an error message will appear saying something like "Too many payment request bla bla bla R★ support bal bla bla" (I think its just they trying to scare you to not do this), just wait a second and press okay and if the transaction pending has disappeared, pull the ethernet( or watch if you had exit the avenger in the cutscene)

Step 8:

You'll be out of GTA O and in GTA story mode. Reconnect the ethernet. And sign in to your account.

Step 9:

Then go into an invite only lobby and when you are in the lobby,check the amount you recieved to know if it worked.

Step 10:

Wait for lester to call you to start the finale again and repeat this.

Now for some math,
I play with a friend and i host and i take 50% cut(70%,if i'm playing with a stranger).

The payout is just below 600k (in hard mode) so i am gonna round it to 600.

Elite challenge bonus is 50k which you can pull off very easily.

Time taken for completing including the cutscenes is 13 mins.

There for you get 650k for 13 mins, so you are earning 50k(a bit lower actually,49.5k) per minute.

I'm not the one who invented it but I figured out the fix for host not getting paid.

I don't know if it works for other platforms buy it does work for pc.

I've made more than 16mil in the last two days just by doing this.

Hope it helps someone.

M

Michael Brittain

Reaction score
Sin$
didn't work for me i didnt get the transaction pending loading icon??

O

OtasSkywalker

Reaction score
Sin$
The problem is sometimes the transaction pending icon does not appear.

O

OtasSkywalker

Reaction score
Sin$
In ps4 it does not work. I have tried. There is no sign of transaction processing

AVOID ME GTA

AVOID ME GTA

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you just DASHBOARD quit-out the game like in the Pacific Standard Job (Bank Heist)??? Instead of disconnecting your internet?

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you just DASHBOARD quit-out the game like in the Pacific Standard Job (Bank Heist)??? Instead of disconnecting your internet?
I just quit when the screen flashed and the writing disappeared but didnt delete my save game, just loaded gta up again, that didn't work so gonna do it again with delete save and prologue steps later at same point

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And also it was the 1st time I'd done it with that character, so can't replay yet

M

MaxShadow

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody else confirm this works? This seem to have worked only for the OP so far.

Z

Zanturd

Reaction score
Sin$
I've made over 10M using this method and I can confirm it works on PC. If it's your first time doing this Act 2 Finale you will also get the "first time bonus" over and over again, which is about an extra 200k. I've been making 1M / Run.

Still doing these steps said above, I haven't gotten money after every run (sometimes it doesn't give me money). Might be me disconnecting my internet to early

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to do this replay glitch without having to do the Prologue? I don't care for getting cash as the host, so I'm just closing GTA. But, having to complete the Prologue every other time is a huge pain in the arse.

DUCEDUCE489

DUCEDUCE489

Reaction score
Sin$
Waste of time just do act 1 almost 700k every 10 mins 
Does anyone know how to do this replay glitch without having to do the Prologue? I don't care for getting cash as the host, so I'm just closing GTA. But, having to complete the Prologue every other time is a huge pain in the arse.

Try deleting your "auto save" file that worked for me

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't do it as OP is suggesting here, do it like the rest of the acts, Host quits and friend gets money. There are some youtube videos how to do it .. I think the above might be risky .. I do the other way all the time, no problems.

VR_unlimitted

VR_unlimitted

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can assure you that it does work on PC.

Diconnecting the internet in anyway works just like doing the pac replay glitch. If no transaction is made to your bank account before the heist ends,host won't be paid sometimes.

Waste of time just do act 1 almost 700k every 10 mins 

Try deleting your "auto save" file that worked for me
650k i mentioned is the cut i get for chosing 50-50,ie; i get 650k and my friend gets 650k which sums up to1.3mill total for the heist.

I wouldn't do it as OP is suggesting here, do it like the rest of the acts, Host quits and friend gets money. There are some youtube videos how to do it .. I think the above might be risky .. I do the other way all the time, no problems.
I don't think R★ can get you banned for this and they can't patch it without reworking the heist from the start(from the flecca job onwards). I've done this for sometime now and i am also doing some car dupe glitches and guess what? I'm not getting banned anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
650k i mentioned is the cut i get for chosing 50-50,ie; i get 650k and my friend gets 650k which sums up to1.3mill total for the heist.

I don't think R★ can get you banned for this and they can't patch it without reworking the heist from the start(from the flecca job onwards). I've done this for sometime now and i am also doing some car dupe glitches and guess what? I'm not getting banned anytime soon.

I didn't say you would get banned, did I, did you even read what I wrote ?

I said risky in terms of losing the heist, not getting banned.

VR_unlimitted

VR_unlimitted

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't say you would get banned, did I, did you even read what I wrote ?

I said risky in terms of losing the heist, not getting banned.
Its not risky if you made it to work. You can play with randoms to make money instead of relying on someone else. If you are playing with randoms,you can take more cut and earn more. Sorry that i did not understand what you said first,i got confused what type of risk you are saying.

The dd act II heist only takes around 14 min(for me cause i have the zancudo facility) and i have completed it even with a lvl 11 player(he was in sub and i was in avenger). It is one of the easiest mission to do.

Give it a try if you have done replay glitching before. The only difference here is the host taking cut and doing a bank transaction,the rest is like all the regular replay glitching. Its just a workaround or fix for the host not getting paid.

Last edited:
lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Delete save data from concole only, then start gta stop sync it will bring you to prologue then when in prologue quit gta the start back up then it will ask u give you 2 options pick the one in the left with the current date and let it load then it will bring you to story mode then from there go online accept the agreement then your good to go this way you want have to worry the prologue. It’s the exact same thing we where doin a few weeks ago with the sp2mp. Sorry if this dosent makes sense I’m half asleep right now

Top Bottom
Login
Register