What's new

Solved GTA Online Custom Crew Emblem

• Thread starter Zeyad Gouda
  • Start date
  • Views 1,161
Z

Zeyad Gouda

Reaction score
Hello guys, So I created a GTA Online crew with some friends and we knew that it was not possible to upload own crew emblems but some people still have like their YouTube channel logo as a crew emblem.

I would like to know if anyone knows how they do it, or if someone does that for me. (I would really appreciate that!):

This is the emblem I want to use:
- It's PNG
- Its 512 x 512

V

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Hello guys, So I created a GTA Online crew with some friends and we knew that it was not possible to upload own crew emblems but some people still have like their YouTube channel logo as a crew emblem.

I would like to know if anyone knows how they do it, or if someone does that for me. (I would really appreciate that!):

This is the emblem I want to use:
- It's PNG
- Its 512 x 512
I'm not 100% if GTAEmblems is still running or not, but it's a pretty simple service to use in order to upload your own image onto the Social Club. The last time I used it was around November or so last year and it worked a charm. As I haven't played GTA in sometime I can't for sure but only point you in the direction > https://www.gtaemblem.com/

Z

Zeyad Gouda

Reaction score
Thanks bro, I'm going to try it and I'll let you know if it still works.

G

Glendrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTALogo is working, but on that site you can only copy other peoples logo's.

Theres a bug with the crew emblem right now, that does so a white background appear on you crew emblem. Rockstar is aware of this bug, they just need to fix it.

Z

Zeyad Gouda

Reaction score
GTALogo is working, but on that site you can only copy other peoples logo's.

Theres a bug with the crew emblem right now, that does so a white background appear on you crew emblem. Rockstar is aware of this bug, they just need to fix it.
I would like to know if it is possible to get a code like GTAlogo.com has for their emblems.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Google vector images/vector code..

If i remember correctly, you can quite easily turn regular images into vector code but you need some advanced image processing software to do it with. Not sure which.

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Google vector images/vector code..

If i remember correctly, you can quite easily turn regular images into vector code but you need some advanced image processing software to do it with. Not sure which.
Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any other questions OP, feel free to make a new thread.

Top Bottom