• Start date
  • Views 5,642
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Full list of purchasable items: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...thatll-eat-up-your-money-in-this-dlc.1520232/

DLC IS LIVE!

Live Countdown to update drop: http://www.tickcounter.com/countdow...F3B5998000000FF0000/The_Cunning_Stunts_Update

Be daring, defy gravity and punch your fears straight in the mouth with Cunning Stunts, a visually surreal and over-the-top evolution to racing in GTA Online, coming Tuesday, July 12th.

actual_1467894441.jpg

Stunt Races happen on a massive scale, towering above the Los Santos skyline or soaring between treacherous blades of RON Alternates Windmill Farm. Vehicles tear upside-down through loops and tubes, launch off ramps with extra propulsion from speed strips, diverge and merge across multiple pathways, and speed through gigantic rings of fire in death-defying new Races.

actual_1467894459.jpg

actual_1467894471.jpg

The jumps, gaps, terrain, and obstacles in each Race are tailored to match the attributes of specific vehicle classes, including new Super cars, Sports cars and Motorbikes. And of course, racing livery-clad vehicles deserve appropriately tatted and dressed drivers, sporting new motocross gear, racing suits, helmets and host of other additions. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for full details when Cunning Stunts launches next Tuesday.

actual_1467894483.jpg

actual_1467894501.jpg

actual_1467894512.jpg

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

EDIT: Has been confirmed from a slip up on the spanish version of the newswire that 13 new cars and bikes in total are coming with this new DLC!

Last edited:
RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
You beat me to it! lol I was honestly not expecting this to release so soon, but nonetheless it looks off the chain and I cannot wait to start playing it!

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks.. Incredible. D:

For sure! I wonder if they will be incorporating anything in free mode!

You beat me to it! lol I was honestly not expecting this to release so soon, but nonetheless it looks off the chain and I cannot wait to start playing it!

Sorry :tongue: haha. Yeah this looks amazing. The new cars look very interesting as well. Can't wait to get my hands on them! :eek:

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw the video on Facebook 6 minutes ago and was literally going to make a thread about it haha. This update looks decent, I'll be more interested in the vehicles than the stunts though. Not really into stunting.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Mind-Blown, Really hope they add a new garage tho.... fulll

Would definitely love a new garage. It looks like there's a bunch of new vehicles and I definitely need more space for them.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't stunt but wow!!!

These cars look like the work of Benny's, hope we get them all at once and no trickle down effect.

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This **** looks awesome. so in my to do list herby the love bug.also do u think we might have another chance at the high flyer parachute? It would suit this dlc so well

RazerApollo

RazerApollo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbh when I first look at his I don't feel a thing so not excited for this update seriously . Just basically races and more cars I'm done

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally something that isn't an Adversary mode!

Looks good.

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy fudging **** Batman I'm sure I saw a Futo!!!!
I knew it thank you for clarifying that for me. ALso if anyone notices the hatchback is a rally issi. So doing herbie the love bug. Did anyone else see the rally banshee? I noticed it wit a new decal

u wot m8

u wot m8

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The new vehicles look sweet, I hope we can obtain non-livery versions of them.

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully the creator will include the ability to make stunt races with this stuff!

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If Benny's has anything to do with the modification of any of these vehicles, it goes against the idea of what Benny's was all about but then I said that after they introduced the Sultan RS.

That said, I'm not a racer. I don't do races. I will be doing some of those damn things though. The cars on the other hand - I suppose it remains to be seen as to what the likely prices are going to be for them but I'm guessing that between now and Tuesday, some serious money is going to have to be made if I want anything.

Top Bottom
Login
Register