What's new

Patched GTA Online Car 2 Car Merge

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was there anyway to merge the rune with this method? If you use the APC, but then same question, any way to merge the APC? Lol. I’m still in rest mode, but I couldn’t get the back door of the rune blocked with any bennys vehicles.
vagrant and outlaw are great for smaller cars, the tend to merge inside the reciever blocking all doors

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Was there anyway to merge the rune with this method? If you use the APC, but then same question, any way to merge the APC? Lol. I’m still in rest mode, but I couldn’t get the back door of the rune blocked with any bennys vehicles.
I think your best bet would be to drive the Cerebus in over the Zhaba.
That is if you have a Cerebus.
You could also stand at the rear quarter or front of the vehicle as to avoid teleporting into the back of the Zhaba.
I have merged mine previously with other methods but I imagine this is a case of
“go big or go home”...lol

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
I think your best bet would be to drive the Cerebus in over the Zhaba.
That is if you have a Cerebus.
You could also stand at the rear quarter or front of the vehicle as to avoid teleporting into the back of the Zhaba.
I have merged mine previously with other methods but I imagine this is a case of
“go big or go home”...lol
Thanks! I was thinking of trying to get the car to rc and rc to car to get the bennys rims on the zhaba. And yes same problem with cerebus, not modded, so I have plenty to try now.

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! I was thinking of trying to get the car to rc and rc to car to get the bennys rims on the zhaba. And yes same problem with cerebus, not modded, so I have plenty to try now.
well what I did for the zhaba was...actually I think i did drive the Cerberus on top of it, which allowed me to teleport into it...either that or I broke the driver side door and used the alternate method..

where you walk towards car after pressing enter, then do job glitch, then press start in menu followed quickly by left as soon as character enters the car.

used this method on hvy insurgent too, which was harder cause I had to do it from passenger side.r APC I managed a teleport via using zhaba. But you gotta remember teleporting into cars with multiple passenger seats not to mash enter button, else you wind up not in driver seat.

additionally, Cerberus is pretty easy to merge because you automatically teleport into it if it's upnin the air which it generally goes anyway

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing last night the car to car using the method from rc to bike and it has worked pretty great without teleporting. I also broke the driver door off so it would be easier. I never restarted though so that's why I'm still able to merge.

Last edited:
britchel

britchel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing last night the car to car using the method from rc to bike and it has worked pretty great without teleporting. I also broke the driver door off so it would be easier
I shall try it again later

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing last night the car to car using the method from rc to bike and it has worked pretty great without teleporting. I also broke the driver door off so it would be easier
how did you manage to break the door off if the bike has been patched

W

WayneCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used an arena upgraded rat truck!

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try what I've been doing where you would stand away from the vehicle like you were going to merge the bike or car and had your pause menu up from accepting the job and as soon as you see yourself sitting down drop the pause menu and spam left? ( I'm hitting this way doing car to car after I ripped the door off with the Cerberus by leaving the car door open and bringing in big boy.

W

WayneCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I have my szaba on Benny's. I will give you a copy

A

Aceofsocal619

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody found a lead on a workaround yet? I was able to unbrick the pr4 but don't know how I did it lol

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well what I did for the zhaba was...actually I think i did drive the Cerberus on top of it, which allowed me to teleport into it...either that or I broke the driver side door and used the alternate method..

where you walk towards car after pressing enter, then do job glitch, then press start in menu followed quickly by left as soon as character enters the car.

used this method on hvy insurgent too, which was harder cause I had to do it from passenger side.r APC I managed a teleport via using zhaba. But you gotta remember teleporting into cars with multiple passenger seats not to mash enter button, else you wind up not in driver seat.

additionally, Cerberus is pretty easy to merge because you automatically teleport into it if it's upnin the air which it generally goes anyway
I've been doing this method for 10 hours straight fixing my hidden livery vehicles ???

Top Bottom
Login
Register