requires:
  • Arenaworkshop with Benny's
  • Bunker
  • around 300k Gta $
  • donor Car
  1. Spawn in your bunker
  2. Buy the cheapest benny bike to your arena workshop
  3. Do the scuba tank glitch
  4. Go in Arena and Upgrade your bike to the custom variant and chang the fuel tank if you're bike is not moving
  5. Push the bike out of the arena workshop
  6. Now drive the car in that is getting the upgrades
  7. Now the bike should be inside the arena workshop when not push it with the parachute or scuba method
  8. Drive out with the bike and get your donor in
  9. Now open the door of the car that is receiving the mods and drive in and out with donor till the door brake
  10. Now press the button to get in the car and do the job glitch
  11. A few seconds before your character sit down press pause and spam left on the Dpad
  12. When your car is merged you must change something on it to save it
  13. Now you can merge more cars if you have them in your arena
Note: If you want to merge again just buy a new fuel tank on to your bike also works when changing the session

Video link:

FOUNDER: Fouliex

Last edited by a moderator:
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bunker is not needed at all, just tried it with spawning in the arena and it worked

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well damn. Now I have to try this. The other one cost me a fortune. :biggrin: But it does look like a lot of work to get the bike to fall..

Fabiannicholas

Fabiannicholas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I presume you have to spend 300k everytime you hace to start off. My question is whether or not you still can fall through the floor like in the last one.

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it with the scuba tanks, took me between 5 and 10 minutes to drop the bike and get it in position.
Yep bike is too heavy to use parachutes. Will need scuba tanks like you said. OP will you update with scuba tanks

kip4hours

kip4hours

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I must be missing something here in the text above it says to drive the car that's receiving the mods in first yet the video he drives the car in that is donating the mods and drives the car in receiving the mods second?

A

aldea002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I presume you have to spend 300k everytime you hace to start off. My question is whether or not you still can fall through the floor like in the last one.

I found out the reason why you fall through the floor it's because the car gets too buried, so when you get off your car you don't step on the floor.

I personally merge from a Cerberus and using an Outlaw , first I put an Outlaw in the workshop, then the Cerberus on top, I take the Outlaw out and put the receiver vehicle, the Cerberus will not move at all. The receiver vehicle will be put in a good place and you will not get under the map.

Fouliex

Fouliex

Reaction score
Sin$
I must be missing something here in the text above it says to drive the car that's receiving the mods in first yet the video he drives the car in that is donating the mods and drives the car in receiving the mods second?
It dosen't matter which vehicle is first as long as you change something on your donor

A

aldea002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It doesn't really matter, you can drive the vehicles in any order, you just need to get on the donor car and press Right to modify it and change something, that way it makes it the 'active' donor. The last car you modified is the one who's going to give the mods.

Gta 5 time

Gta 5 time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just upgraded the bike to Benny's then put 2 beer bottles behind wheel right side then pushed left side with flippers on fell over in 3 seconds super easy

OneGALVAO1977

OneGALVAO1977

Reaction score
Sin$
Boa tarde meus amigos, eu tentei fazer este glicht e não esta dando certo, eu solto os paraquedas e a moto não sai do lugar, esta acontecendo com alguém ou é só comigo?
Post automatically merged:

[QUOTE = "GTA 5 tempo, pós: 14158429, membro: 1375478"]
Apenas atualizei a moto para o Benny, coloque 2 garrafas de cerveja atrás do volante do lado direito e empurrei o lado esquerdo com as nadadeiras para baixo em 3 segundos super fácil
[/CITAR]
vc fez igual estava fazendo com a fagio?

N

Noob_since_2001

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone get the part where you accept the job and release the pause button to work?

Top Bottom
Login
Register