What's new

Solved GTA Online bypass with ban protection help

eaztbay

eaztbay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know if this is the right area but i need help. i am using a public bypass with no protection, how and where can i get the protection? i just got the 1 month bad even though i was in a solo session for online. yes i maybe a noob i dont care i need help not smarta$$ remarks... any help is appreciated.

DashBrennan

DashBrennan

Coding Beginner, Love The Help!
Reaction score
Sin$
Right now I wouldn't worry about trying to get online with any GTA 5 mod menus. Best bet is to just hang around and use them on single player. I had to stop searching to make an online portion for my menu as its an instant ban now within a few hours. Good luck if you keep hunting and if you come across anything feel free to let the community know.

Upvote 0
Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no protection on the PC (never was if I'm honest). Until the community creates an alternative to the scripthook - there will be no way around the detection and ban system.

As it stands - if you're caught with the scripthook (just that alone), it's an automatic 2 month ban. You're banned just for having it, let alone using it. The best bet would be to just use FiveM, GTAMP or mod in singleplayer if you want to mod with others and mod all together respectfully.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register