What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JustBlobvins

Reaction score
Sin$
We all know Rockstar makes everything ****ing expensive... Many people don't have enough money, want to buy expensive things, but just don't want to take a risk installing a mod menu. I'm here to help you out! If many people want to join, I'll switch lobby every 15-20 minutes. It's a private only lobby!

STEPS:
1. READ ALL THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM!
2. Add me on Social Club under the name "JustBlobvis".
3. Wait until 8 P.M. CEST (Search for "CEST Time" please!)

RULES:
1. Don't kill other people or I'll troll the hell outta you!
2. Don't tell my name against anyone! If you do you'll be put on the blacklist.
3. Don't ask for any more money, bonus or anything like that. You'll get enough!
4. Don't add me again if I removed you. Only if you see a new post from me. If you still send a friend request if I have no new post, i'll put you on the blacklist!
5. Don't mod too or I'll put you on the blacklist!
6. Be kind!
7. Buy some epic ****!
8. Look at the proof image and if you're still not sure, test it out (the lobby) before saying "It's fake"!

PROOF:
mn2cZy6.jpg

DONATIONS:
You CAN donate IF YOU WANT! IT ISN'T REQUIRED! Ask for it in GTA Private chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise off-site contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register