What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

GTA Online 1.38 Free Cash Drop Lobby

• Thread starter Notalent
  • Start date
  • Views 4,333
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Notalent

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone!

Hoping to give back a bit to the Se7enSins community and hosting my first modded lobby for money drops. I will be hosting today and tomorrow assuming everything goes well. Post your SC and I will add and invite you. BE PATIENT. I'm home doing a bunch of stuff at the same time, so getting into the session within 90 seconds of posting isn't really a thing.

RULES -
- Meet me at the airport
- NO MOD MENUS
- Don't bank the money
- Don't spend the money while in the lobby
- Don't use the internet while in the lobby
- No complaining. Be patient, and be happy.
- I can kick you for any reason. If you don't like it, see previous rule above.
- Don't report me as it will get us both banned
- Remove me from your SC friends after

EDIT - HAVING PROBLEMS GUYS. WILL TRY TO FIX... GOT TO ONLY ABOUT 6 or 7 SO FAR, SORRY

Last edited:
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone!

Hoping to give back a bit to the Se7enSins community and hosting my first modded lobby for 4K money drops. I will be hosting today and tomorrow assuming everything goes well. Post your SC and I will add and invite you. BE PATIENT. I'm home doing a bunch of stuff at the same time, so getting into the session within 90 seconds of posting isn't really a thing.

RULES -
- Meet me at the airport
- NO MOD MENUS
- Don't bank the money
- Don't spend the money while in the lobby
- Don't use the internet while in the lobby
- No complaining. Be patient, and be happy.
- I can kick you for any reason. If you don't like it, see previous rule above.
- Don't report me as it will get us both banned
- Remove me from your SC friends after

If you want to show your thanks -
https://paypal.me/cliffsch

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS

Proof

Remember to consider upgrading to PREMIUM, guys. This is an awesome community site!
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively.

If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

TheMoneyLobby

TheMoneyLobby

#1 GTA V Lobbies
Hidden Devils
Programmer Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
SC: Don't Add ME :biggrin: 
Force Elite No Legacy :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom