What's new

Unsolved GTA Online “Fatal Crash Intercepted”

• Thread starter leekked
  • Start date
  • Views 1,432
L

leekked

Reaction score
So this problem just started occurring today out of the blue. GTA 5 as well as GTA Online have been working fine for me the past few days, very few issues. The GTA 5 Story Mode is still working fine, however, GTA Online keeps giving me a “Fatal Crash Intercepted” notification and returning me to the dashboard. No matter how I load into GTA Online (via the loading screen, selecting my character, creating a solo session, etc.)

I’m able to walk around, drive, accept invites, pretty much everything for about 1-2 minutes before the game crashes. It started happening after playing a mission with Gerald (Meth’d Up).

Keep in mind, I’ve tried loading the game without any mods or plugins (besides my stealth server) as well as tried 2 different mod menus and I’m getting the same results. I’m able to move around for a bit and then the game just crashes. Any suggestions?

S

Slim Shady

Se7enAddict
Super Moderators
Reaction score
So this problem just started occurring today out of the blue. GTA 5 as well as GTA Online have been working fine for me the past few days, very few issues. The GTA 5 Story Mode is still working fine, however, GTA Online keeps giving me a “Fatal Crash Intercepted” notification and returning me to the dashboard. No matter how I load into GTA Online (via the loading screen, selecting my character, creating a solo session, etc.)

I’m able to walk around, drive, accept invites, pretty much everything for about 1-2 minutes before the game crashes. It started happening after playing a mission with Gerald (Meth’d Up).

Keep in mind, I’ve tried loading the game without any mods or plugins (besides my stealth server) as well as tried 2 different mod menus and I’m getting the same results. I’m able to move around for a bit and then the game just crashes. Any suggestions?
have u tried to clear your cache?

Top Bottom