• Thread starter Avery
  • Start date
  • Views 262,481
BloodshotBiz

BloodshotBiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like a plan. Also, i found a way to get a vehicle inside Bobcat Security. I have a few screenshots to explain but im on my phone ATM. Basically, you wanna drive a vehicle into the nonsolid wall into the small room. The wall with the Bobcat Security sign can be noclipped when in a vehicle. Line the front bumpers right side up with the left side of the doors frame and burn out slowly positioning your car through the wall and if done right, into the interior. Its a bit tricky but once you get it down its alot easier and less time consuming compared to flying a vehicle inside. I'll post some screens for help with referance soon!

Chenix

Chenix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Life Invader interior is Possible!!! Do the mission "Friend Request" like the North Yankton Glitch.You walk in the Life Invader building during the mission then let a friend invite so you can join the game. Some how it makes the building real like North Yankton but idk how to get in yet. Any clue?
LKRFuic.jpg

qxLgAtZ.jpg

Last edited:
Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Life Invader interior is Possible!!! Do the mission "Friend Request" like the North Yankton Glitch.You walk in the Life Invader building during the mission then let a friend invite so you can join the game. Some how it makes the building real like North Yankton but idk how to get in yet. Any clue?
I will definitely try this, also did you figure this out yourself?

Chenix

Chenix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea after doing the north yankton glitch i thought of the Life invader building. but i doubt this can work.

BloodshotBiz

BloodshotBiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good thinking bro! I tried this myself but had no luck. I think its because i tried it right when i walked out of the building. If you can get the solid interior in the map its gotta be possible. Try getting the interior to show up in online and use the Beach Bum van method. Or possibly find the sweet spot for the Job Cancel method.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea after doing the north yankton glitch i thought of the Life invader building. but i doubt this can work.

I will try a few ways now and get back at you :wink:

I just read your PM and tried myself, it does not work :frown:

Last edited:
W

WalksLikeATurtle

Reaction score
Sin$

Couldn't you fly into a lot of locations using the helicopter method? Although you would end up with a mangled up chopper in there with you.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Couldn't you fly into a lot of locations using the helicopter method? Although you would end up with a mangled up chopper in there with you.

I tried this way and it seemed to be a barrier to get up certain places. I tried to rise up in the FIB building and it wouldn't let me.

JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot get the Hospital one to work to save my life. I have tried all types of cars, more compact seem more promising. I've tried with door on and off. I cannot breach in. Any specific pointers? Is it still working? I did all the others, very fun. This is the last one I got to accomplish.

MoNsT3R R4P1Dz

MoNsT3R R4P1Dz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone playing on ps3 I fancy helping find some spots and me and put se7 in friend request

Psn brooky325

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot get the Hospital one to work to save my life. I have tried all types of cars, more compact seem more promising. I've tried with door on and off. I cannot breach in. Any specific pointers? Is it still working? I did all the others, very fun. This is the last one I got to accomplish.
Glad I can help today.

JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody want to look for some breaches later? PM Me your GT.
My buddy and I have been breaching almost every building with the two man, Paradise method. Problem is most buildings without "interiors" have no floor and you fall through. Not all though, we've found some cool spots. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register