Reaction score
Sin$
Kifflom Building Wallbreach and GODMODE! BEST ONE YET! 1.31

crazy8oooo

crazy8oooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know of the breach on Vespucci beach? If you're facing the ocean, it's just a little bit left of the peir. There's a spot off the shore with rocks. I was in a lobby yesterday,spectating, and saw a user in this breach. Saw him climb out of the ground. He kept going back to it, but I was never able to catch how he got into the breach. Anyone know of a tutorial on this one? If it's posted and I missed it, I apologize in advance. Thanks.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know of the breach on Vespucci beach? If you're facing the ocean, it's just a little bit left of the peir. There's a spot off the shore with rocks. I was in a lobby yesterday,spectating, and saw a user in this breach. Saw him climb out of the ground. He kept going back to it, but I was never able to catch how he got into the breach. Anyone know of a tutorial on this one? If it's posted and I missed it, I apologize in advance. Thanks.
what system are you on?

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Avery Avery , the images for the La Puerta Canal breach are appearing broken. It could just be my computer or something, but either way I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Avery Avery , the images for the La Puerta Canal breach are appearing broken. It could just be my computer or something, but either way I thought I'd bring it to your attention.
I updated the thread and removed them! I appreciate it :smile:

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I updated the thread and removed them! I appreciate it :smile:

No problem man! Was just browsing through to see if there were any breaches I didn't know about. I love the thread.. always great new breaches being posted in here. :biggrin:

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've found 3 wallbreaches on Xbox 360. I have 1 problem - I don't have a camera :facepalm:. Anyone with a camera can help me out?

lll7lll0lll2lll

lll7lll0lll2lll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's is a bunch of wallbreaches that can be found with flying a jet under the map too such as an underground platform and getting inside unit 2 garage plus many more yet to be discovered

lll7lll0lll2lll

lll7lll0lll2lll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's is a bunch of wallbreaches that can be found with flying a jet under the map too such as an underground platform and getting inside unit 2 garage plus many more yet to be discovered

Video can be found here: http://dai.ly/x429fqs

(NE CORNER OF LIFE INVADER OFFICE, fly slowly.. You may have to turn camera facing the front of the jet so you can see from inside the building how to fit the back end of the hydra into the breach.)

I'm not the founder

Indubitable

Indubitable

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
0_0.jpg

684E816.png

If I need to supply a video on how to get here, I'll upload one.
You aren't in the full breach until you run down the highway to where your head is under the road. You can only go so far before you fall through the map, so first person may be necessary to see where you're going, or moving your camera around to see under the road.

I don't know if this was found already, but I found this a few weeks after 360/PS3 release of V.

Top Bottom
Login
Register