Sin$
Happen to have a video? :geek:

Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is old and a lot of videos are out about this breach 
This is old and you are not the founder, you can find 3 breaches in that parking deck, I'll post a video link of this breach from 6 months ago if you want.

Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a link to my video posted on youtube in July of 2014  
THIS IS NOT NEW AND YOU ARE NOT THE FOUNDER. I was playing in this safe box on xbox360. There is also another area in the same garage that you will not take fire from any weapon. This is definitely not new though by any stand point. Good to share with the community but you are not the founder. If you need proof of this, this has all been on youtube for over a year. Rockitman187 Rockitman187 back me up here
I've posted a video to show I posted it on youtube long ago Harry, Thanks for the mention bro

Charlie Montana

Charlie Montana

(ಠ_ಠ(ಠ_ಠ)ಠ_ಠ)
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the first time i seen this one. thanks. :thumbsup:

Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing, I just wanted you to know it's not new, but like others have said, it's new to some people, so thanks again for sharing

Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on it, are they on your youtube or reddit yet? Let me know locations and I will be testing them asap. guiltymodzHd guiltymodzHd , no big deal at all lol. When you spend hours jumping into walls and then finally find something, losing credit can be very depressing hah. As Rockitman187 Rockitman187 said, it's just good to see them get circulated.

T

Truth82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In this garage I also noticed if you go in that back part on the wall there is a small barrier also, nice little trolling place and where are these 3 other spots???

Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on it, are they on your youtube or reddit yet? Let me know locations and I will be testing them asap. guiltymodzHd guiltymodzHd , no big deal at all lol. When you spend hours jumping into walls and then finally find something, losing credit can be very depressing hah. As Rockitman187 Rockitman187 said, it's just good to see them get circulated.

HarryMack, They are on my youtube, just search recent, I'll be posting all my new finds as soon as I find them from now on, for credit purposes...lol

GeoManUtd

GeoManUtd

Reaction score
Sin$
Change the title please. It's not a godmode glitch but a wallbreach glitch.

So, the godmode miss me...
remember guy... The godmode with a bmx... 1 month and more before to be patched :biggrin: :biggrin:

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This wallbreach tutorial is for the LOMBANK Wallbreach. I am not the founder of this glitch, Rockitman187 is one of the pioneers of this glitch. But, I (Gummby) am founder of the alternative method for entrance to this glitch.

If you find this tutorial useful - please be sure to leave a like. Also be sure to give credit to Rockitman187 and myself (Gummby) for all you YouTube whores who like to make videos (and not to give credit to the actual founders).

Let's get to it:

Rockitman187 video for the motorcycle method into this glitch.

Rockitman187 has shared quite a few great wallbreaches - and is an all around nice guy. Be sure to check out his YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2U4Y0kqm8FgCqOzv2yLjfQ

ALTERNATIVE ENTERANCE METHOD

gN1SWVV.png

1. Head to this location on the map

GL2qdU1.png

Zv9lkNy.png

2. Get yourself a Mule and park where I have my Mule parked in the picture.

ISReAFF.png

* SandKing's with no suspension mods also work well here too.

g627CoP.png

3. The objective is to get up here

3ay0bSs.png

4. Get yourself between the two center pillars

8rjzh6Z.png

5. Croutch and run towards the back wall. It may take a second or two, but it isn't difficult like some other glitches.

ve5XMVm.png

6. Once you are back towards the back wall, you will notice your head sticking up in the glitch.

PbRXUqn.png

7. Grab your Fireworks Launcher

lEb7CBI.png

8. Point it on the ground near you and fire.

qZHAItF.png

9. You will be knocked over, with little damage and this will get you into the glitch

vnVcxAA.png

oepa9j7.png

8qTlKXN.png

XvFPqbF.png

10. There are some fall through areas in this glitch, and you will need to be near the outer perimeters to fire out of the glitch. But, this is by far one of the bigger and better wallbreaches out there. You can troll the near by apartments, and you are pretty secure up here if you have a bounty on you. One of my favorite glitches.

Note: I know this glitch hasn't been used much in the past - because I have been in a ton of sessions and haven't seen anyone camping in here. Nor, have I seen any YouTuber's or Forum God's claiming fame on this.

11. Enjoy - and be sure to like - and give proper credit if using this...

* Special Note: If You are low on Fireworks - Have a friend with you, and have them knock you down. *

Game On!

Last edited:
Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work to both of you :smile: If you want me to add this to my Mega Thread just give me an approval. Both will be credited.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
  • How To Get Into LOMBANK
Rockitman187 video for the motorcycle method into this glitch.

Gummby Gummby Method

gN1SWVV.png

1. Head to this location on the map

GL2qdU1.png

Zv9lkNy.png

2. Get yourself a Mule and park where I have my Mule parked in the picture.

ISReAFF.png

* SandKing's with no suspension mods also work well here too.

g627CoP.png

3. The objective is to get up here

3ay0bSs.png

4. Get yourself between the two center pillars

8rjzh6Z.png

5. Croutch and run towards the back wall. It may take a second or two, but it isn't difficult like some other glitches.

ve5XMVm.png

6. Once you are back towards the back wall, you will notice your head sticking up in the glitch.

PbRXUqn.png

7. Grab your Fireworks Launcher

lEb7CBI.png

8. Point it on the ground near you and fire.

qZHAItF.png

9. You will be knocked over, with little damage and this will get you into the glitch

vnVcxAA.png

oepa9j7.png

8qTlKXN.png

XvFPqbF.png

10. There are some fall through areas in this glitch, and you will need to be near the outer perimeters to fire out of the glitch. But, this is by far one of the bigger and better wallbreaches out there. You can troll the near by apartments, and you are pretty secure up here if you have a bounty on you. One of my favorite glitches.

Note: I know this glitch hasn't been used much in the past - because I have been in a ton of sessions and haven't seen anyone camping in here. Nor, have I seen any YouTuber's or Forum God's claiming fame on this.

11. Enjoy - and be sure to like - and give proper credit if using this...
[/spoiler="LOMBANK by Rockitman187 & Gummby"]

Top Bottom
Login
Register