What's new

Solved GTA:O Chars don't share bank account & control hosted missions

F

Finster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

since R* deleted all our money, I tried to save some and created a 2nd char with garage full of adders. When I sold them and brought it to my bank, it doesnt appear in my first char. Before the wiped the money the chars shared one account. Would like to know how your experience is with this?

And: last week I was on a GTA:O event and the host just changed the mission where ppl have to choose which mission next. How can I do that? Would like to host some events maybe in the future for friends and it would be much easier then to go into freemode and then select a marked mission.

THX!

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
That's weird that your characters don't share the money. I did the same thing as you and sold the Adders and had all the money on my 1st character.

M

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Same here. You sure you banked it?

F

Finster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thx for you replies, I appreciate that.
Seems like they fixed that now. They transfered my bank money to the hand and now they share one! FIXED! Thx R*

I was lucky, because there was a fully modded oracle in my garage. All my supercars were bought before 1.07 and my mainchar had 0$, my 2nd 50k$ after the wipe. So I was able to do a money glitch (117k$/45min).

Any ideas on the managed/controlled job lobby? Maybe I am going to host a se7ensins event one time (Demolition Derby, Busted etc) :smile:

M

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean, they hit refresh maybe? Or were you already in the wait screen & host changed it?

F

Finster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean, they hit refresh maybe? Or were you already in the wait screen & host changed it?

yes in the screen with the 6 other jobs, restart, refresh and free mode. There the host changed the job to one that is marked and not from r*

Top Bottom