What's new

Solved GTA MP Stocks

A

Airieal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are they doing anything with the Stock Market in Multiplayer?

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
I highly doubt they will. It will be forever shutdown. You got to think of all the money who have glitched money or modded money. If they opened the Stock Market right now, I could invest $1 billion, make the Stocks go high...then once they get high enough take out my $1 billion and it would crash the Stock Market.

X

xInitial

b0ss
Reaction score
I highly doubt they will. It will be forever shutdown. You got to think of all the money who have glitched money or modded money. If they opened the Stock Market right now, I could invest $1 billion, make the Stocks go high...then once they get high enough take out my $1 billion and it would crash the Stock Market.
Or they only allow you to use $5000 on the stock market a day, or only let you get a certain amount.

A

Airieal

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But they could put a limit on how much each person can put in the stock market?

Just thinking ideas.

EDIT:
Didn't see the post above this.

Top Bottom